• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Write in Your Thank You Cards and Where Do You Get Them?

always, no matter how big or little of an order. nowadays, i personally think it's the CUSTOMER SERVICE what stands out for folks to remember. we are getting less and less customer service ~ a simple thank you note goes a LONGGGGGGGGGGG way. i make sure i keep to simply a THANK YOU, not else. i don't ask talk about bookings, etc...take away from the simple thank you. i'll add them to my email list, but also let them know if it's not okay, i'll take them off...i'll send an email to them with this info about a week after the snail mail thank you is sent.i always send a little email to make
kncmurray
Gold Member
When you get online individual orders do you send a Thank you email if they provided the information for you? Do you have a set thank you note like P3 gives for hosts and individual orders?

Thanks

ALWAYS...no matter how big or little of an order. Nowadays, I personally think it's the CUSTOMER SERVICE what stands out for folks to remember. We are getting less and less customer service ~ a simple thank you note goes a LONGGGGGGGGGGG way. I make sure I keep to simply a THANK YOU, not else. I don't ask talk about bookings, etc...take away from the simple thank you. I'll add them to my email list, but also let them know if it's not okay, I'll take them off...I'll send an email to them with this info about a week after the snail mail thank you is sent.

I always send a little email to make them aware I know they ordered and a thank you for taking the time to view my website...
I think I am going to start sending out Season's Bests to those who order off my website. I need to order the envelopes on my next supply order. Does anyone know how much it is to send one of those in the envelope?

Not sure now that the postage went up!!

PamperedDor said:
Not sure now that the postage went up!!

Personally, I feel 42 cents, a card, and less than 5 minutes of writing a personal message is worth:

~ making an impact on customer service
~ "WOWing" my customer
~ possibly getting referrals from this customer
~ making a new friend
~ possibly making a customer for life
~ possibly more orders
~ possible booking because they remembered me as the one who sent a note
~ possible recruit down the road
~ possibly making a difference in someone's life or kitchen!

Just something for youto think about...

I was thinkimg about this.............

what do you write in your cards, and where do you get the thank you cards

thanks

1. How do I place an online order with Pampered Chef?

To place an online order with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add items to your cart. Once you are ready to checkout, follow the prompts to enter your shipping and payment information.

2. Can I make changes to my online order after it has been placed?

Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to an online order after it has been placed. If you need to make any changes, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible.

3. How do I track my online order?

Once your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your order on our website or through the shipping carrier's website.

4. Can I cancel my online order?

If you need to cancel your online order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that if your order has already been processed and shipped, we may not be able to cancel it.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for online orders?

Yes, we frequently offer discounts and promotions for online orders. These may include free shipping, percentage off your order, or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check our website or sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on our latest promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
trps