• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Thank You Note Tips for Orders: What to Say?

I think a thank you note to guests is a great way to show you care after their order has gone through. Out of the box calls are probably better bookings wise, but if you never make the calls like me then a thank you card is better than nothing. Maybe put something in there about to call if you ever need anything (send a business card magnet with it) and look forward to hearing from me with monthly recipes and PC info (if you send out a newsletter).Thanks for your help and sorry for sounding dumbThe day after a show, I send a thank-you to the host. One that is personally written by me. I tell her how much I enjoyed meeting her
KarensChefsClub
Gold Member
Does anyone out there send thank you notes to everyone who orders? I got the postcards from Nancy's Artwork and have been sending them out, but am always stuck with what to say in the space at the bottom that really "needs" a personal note. Any suggestions?

I was wondering the same thing.

Is there a thank you letter somewhere in Pampered Partner for guests and not just hosts?

I send out thank yous for the big orders.

"Thank you so much for your order. Be sure to call me and let me know if you have any questions about your prouduct." If I have room, I would mention. "I just knoe you are going to love your stoneware." If they buy the rice cooker, I send that little packet of cake recipes.

AJPratt said:
I send out thank yous for the big orders.

"Thank you so much for your order. Be sure to call me and let me know if you have any questions about your prouduct." If I have room, I would mention. "I just knoe you are going to love your stoneware." If they buy the rice cooker, I send that little packet of cake recipes.

What do you mean when you say "I send that little packet of cake recipes"

Thanks for your help and sorry for sounding dumb

The day after a show, I send a thank-you to the host. One that is personally written by me. I tell her how much I enjoyed meeting her and her friends and that I had a wonderful time. I also send a quick note to anyone who booked. I usually say something like - "Thank you so much for booking a show for August. I can't wait to work with you." Sometimes I say something about sending a host packet soon, depending on how soon the show is going to be.

I made thank you notes for my hostsan the computer and send them out after the show has closed. I do not send them to guest. I make follow up calls after the show has been handed out and thank them then.

I think a thank you note to guests is a great way to show you care after their order has gone through. Out of the box calls are probably better bookings wise, but if you never make the calls like me then a thank you card is better than nothing. Maybe put something in there about to call if you ever need anything (send a business card magnet with it) and look forward to hearing from me with monthly recipes and PC info (if you send out a newsletter).

I always send thank you notesTwice actually. Once, the day after the party, I'll e-mail everyone with a note that says:

Thanks for attending Susie's show last night. I do hope you had a wonderfuld time. I know that Susie enjoyed earning free and discounted items.

Susie will be closing her show on XXX. If you would like to add to your order, you may do so anytime prior to XXX. Your items will be delivered to Susie by YYY. If you have any questions on the products you purchased, please do not hesitate in contacting me.

Thank you again for your order.

Then, about a month after I know the guest received their order, I mail out a postcard that says:

Thank you for your order at Susie's show. I do hope that you are enjoying all the products you purchased (I usually write them all out).

Should you, or someone you know, wish to host a show (kitchen or catalog) or would simply wish to place an order, I would welcome the business.

Thank you again for your order.

Have a wonderful day.

On both fronts I have received very positive feedback.

I print out thank you letters for all the guests at the show as well as the host and staple the letter, the recipe made at the show, a business card, and the original reciept together. I then give them to the hosts and have them put each letter in the bag with the products. It works really well for me. I like that my business card is stapled to the reciept because it is more likely they will keep it around.

janel kelly said:
I print out thank you letters for all the guests at the show as well as the host and staple the letter, the recipe made at the show, a business card, and the original reciept together. I then give them to the hosts and have them put each letter in the bag with the products. It works really well for me. I like that my business card is stapled to the reciept because it is more likely they will keep it around.
I like this idea!

I have a computer program (broderbund's print shop) that lets me print out postcards. I use postcard paper from my local office supply store and print out information I also add one of my information stickers (name, phone and email that I put on my catalogs) and if I remember the person (something we may have spoken about etc) I will add a short personal note along side of the sticker.Especially if it is in regards to a particular product they purchased. I get envelopes at walmart that fit the postcards and then I give them back to my hostess before her shipment arrives so that she can include them in the bag along with the orders and any outside order receipts. I want people to know I appreciate their business and that they can call me with questions etc if they have them. But I also save postage by having them included in the bags with their items. I also handwrite a personal note for my hostess and include this in the group of thankyous. I pull up the information on the thankyou letter in pp and make sure I tell her how much money she saved by hosting a show!

I do a few different "thank you's"...
First, I always follow up with phone calls (Big MACs) after the show. I generate quite a few bookings this way.
Next, I use Pampered Partner for my letters. One for the Host (the pre-generated one in the files:
>Letter Icon
>Open File Folder: Pampered Partner
>ENG NHP Cooking and Wedding Shower
I plug in the host's info, so her show totals and savings come up. Down at the bottom, it says something about "If you had been the consultant for this show, you'd have earned blah blah"... well, I tailor that to my highest percentage of income that I usually pull $4000+mo plus my personal overrides, ect... and thats my dollar amount.
I staple this to the Host's PP receipt. And put a hand written "Thanks a bunch!" on there ;)THEN... I go in to Pampered Partner, and open a file I made titled "Guest Reciept".
Basically it says what the hosts says, about the warranty info, about the returns policy, and then it says in big bold letters:
"Your host, blah blahy, saved $xxx.xx by hosting her own show! If YOU would like free products, half priced items and a discount that can't be beat, host your own Pampered Chef cookign show! I'd love to do a show for you and your friends! Theme shows available, blah blah... contact me blah blah ;)And then there's a PS at the bottom with the "if you had been a consultant, you'd have made xxx.xx at this show! Contact me if you or someone you know could use extra income!"Then I sign that, and staple it to their PP receipt (I use outside order forms at the show, and a laptop to take orders...)All of these letters/reciepts are given to the host when we close her show or mailed to her after we close. Less postage for me!I also sent a postcard to the host the morning after the show, thanking them for their hospitality and that I'll be contacting them on XX date to close their show.I get MAJOR response from these letters I do, but it's all in Pampered Partner. Don't re-create the wheel! :D

Good idea Laura! I didn't know that you could create files in Pampered Partner. Can you walk us through how to make a file in PP? I am sorry but I have no clue where to even start! I think it is a great idea and I would love to have these for my guests to create more interest in booking and joining PC.

Besides creating a file, how can you change a letter already there? I want to change a few things in the host thank you but it always says that I can't have anything open to change it. I get in a loop that doesn't go anywhere.

Right now, I just print a two line "thank you for your order and hope you like your new products" directly on the bottom of the receipts that I mail the hostess to include with the orders.

Okay, in PP, pull up your show.
Click the icon that has a piece of paper w/a pencil writing on it.
Below that icon, click the 'open file' button
>Open text file
>Pampered Partner
You'll see a couple of folders (backup, email addresses, reports, updates)
and then you'll see a bunch of word documents
Open the "ENG Cooking and Wedding Shower" one
Bottom icon - Find Show
Find the show you'd like to use for the host letter, click okay.
It'll plug in all of your info on to this letter.If you wanna change something, just click your cursor in the letter and change it.Now, for guest letters, I actually took the SAME letter for hosts, and paired it down some to tailor it to guests. I'll post that in a sec. When I changed it, and had it how I wanted it, I clicked the "save" icon and named it "Guest Thank you" and I pull it up when I need to print them.
Every show I do, I plug in the host's info, and the $$ numbers according to that show.
Print out however many I need, along with all of the receipts I need, and I'm done!
Takes maybe 5 mins after each show. :)

Here's my guest letter from the PP files. Keep in mind that since you created this file, it's just a regular word document (that is stored in Pampered Partner files). You can type this up in Word and have it outside of PP, too.

Thank you so much for ordering products from Carey's Pampered Chef Cooking Show.
We had so much fun tasting new recipes and trying new kitchen products!

Enclosed is your sales receipt with warranty information. When you receive your products, please check them carefully. The Pampered Chef® will arrange to pick up any items that need to be returned at no charge within the first 30 days from the date they were shipped. Therefore, please let me know right away if any adjustments need to be made. My number is 214-383-2574

Our guarantees are extended for one full year, or longer for some products. Keep your receipts in a safe place and call me if you have any questions. I know you are going to enjoy the products that you ordered.

Your host, Carey XXXX, saved $745.81 by hosting her own show! WOW!

If you would like free products, half price items, and a discount that can't be beat, host your own Pampered Chef cooking show! I'd LOVE to do a show for you and your friends! You can even offer the catalog to out of town friends/family to share the excitement! :)

Theme shows are also available; chocolate (or any other theme), couples shows, kids in the kitchen, wedding showers, etc.
Contact me to find out what monthly host bonuses are coming up!

Warmly,

Laura Wells
Your Pampered Chef Consultant
(my phone number)
(my email)
(my website)

P.S. If you had been the Consultant for this Show, you would have earned $327.39. If you (or someone you know) would benefit from additional income, please give me a call.
Being a Pampered Chef consultant is SO much fun! :)

1. What should I include in a thank you note for an order?

When writing a thank you note for an order, it is important to include a sincere expression of gratitude, a specific mention of the product(s) purchased, and a brief message about how the customer's support means a lot to you. You can also consider including a discount code or a personalized message to make the note more special.

2. Is it necessary to handwrite the thank you note or can I type it?

While a handwritten note can add a personal touch, it is not necessary. A typed thank you note can also be just as meaningful and can save time if you have a large number of orders to fulfill. However, if you have the time and resources, a handwritten note can make a great impression on your customers.

3. Should I send a thank you note for every order or only for large purchases?

It is always a nice gesture to send a thank you note for every order, regardless of the purchase amount. Each customer is valuable and their support should be acknowledged. However, if you have a large number of orders, you may choose to send a thank you note only for orders over a certain amount to save time and resources.

4. How soon should I send the thank you note after the order is placed?

It is best to send the thank you note as soon as possible after the order is placed. This shows your customers that you appreciate their business and are prompt in your communication. If you have a large number of orders, you can send out thank you notes in batches to stay on top of them.

5. Can I include promotional material in the thank you note?

While it is a good idea to include a discount code or a special offer in the thank you note, it is important not to make it the main focus. The thank you note should primarily express gratitude and not come across as a sales pitch. Keep any promotional material short and sweet to avoid overwhelming your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies
Views
brendaivette
  • jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies