• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Personalized Thank You's

In summary, personalizing your thank you notes involves using the recipient's name, specific details about the gift or gesture, and a heartfelt message. While not necessary, sending a personalized thank you note is a thoughtful gesture that can help maintain relationships. The best way to send a personalized thank you note is through a handwritten card or letter, although email or text can also be used. It is best to send the note within a week of receiving the gift or gesture, and it is recommended to send it within 24 hours for job interviews or business meetings. While pre-written thank you notes can save time, it is best to personalize each note to accurately convey your gratitude.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I haven't sold PC in a long while so I am wanting to keep my new customers happy & keep them coming back for more. I am wanting to send personalize thank you's to my new customers and hosts, to add that personal touch. I am just wondering when I should send them. (these thank you's will be an extra added "bonus" from the thank you's (receipts) they get with there actual orders)

Do I send them before or after I send the party in? Do I wait until there cks or C/C's go through?

Any suggestions?

Thank You

I actually started doing this, just as a little extra touch. I went down to Walmart and bought blank Thank You cards and wrote what I wanted to say to each guest. Now, I don't send them to everyone all the time. I do send them to new customers and well as ALL my hosts. I do send one to guests that buy a LOT of product at a show. HTH

**I send them like a day after I get their product to them. Just a way to let them know that I appreciate everything they do! :D

I send a handwritten thank you postcard the day after the show. Then they get the Thank You letter from PP along with the receipts after the show is closed.

Related to Sending Personalized Thank You's

1. How do I personalize my thank you notes?

To personalize your thank you notes, you can include the recipient's name, specific details about the gift or gesture they gave, and a heartfelt message expressing your gratitude. You can also include a personalized photo or use a special font or design to make the note stand out.

2. Is it necessary to send a personalized thank you note?

While it is not necessary to send a personalized thank you note, it is considered a thoughtful gesture and a way to show your appreciation for someone's kindness or generosity. It also helps to maintain and strengthen relationships with friends, family, and colleagues.

3. What is the best way to send a personalized thank you note?

The best way to send a personalized thank you note is through a handwritten card or letter. This adds a personal touch and shows that you took the time to write and send the note. Alternatively, you can also send an email or text message, but make sure to include a personalized message and not just a generic thank you.

4. How soon should I send a personalized thank you note?

It is best to send a personalized thank you note within a week of receiving the gift or gesture. This shows that you are prompt and appreciative of the person's thoughtfulness. If you are sending a thank you note for a job interview or business meeting, it is recommended to send it within 24 hours.

5. Can I use pre-written thank you notes?

While pre-written thank you notes can save time, it is always best to personalize each note. Pre-written notes may not accurately convey your gratitude and may come off as insincere. Take the time to write a heartfelt and personalized message for each person you want to thank.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • KarensChefsClub
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Pampered Laura
  • AJPratt