• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ship to Consultant: How to Have Your Host's Order Delivered to You

In summary, the "Ship to Consultant" option on the Pampered Chef website allows customers to have their orders shipped directly to their consultant instead of their own address. This is a convenient option for those who may not be available to receive their package or prefer to pick it up from their consultant. It can be selected during the checkout process and does not cost any additional fees. However, once an order is placed, the shipping option cannot be changed. Most Pampered Chef products are eligible for this option, but some larger items may not be eligible.
dkitten13
I swore there was a way but I don't see it as an option on PP. I need to have my host's order delivered to me - its from a vendor like event and she lives further away then the bulk of the customers. She sells Silpada and of course all there stuff goes direct so I look a little lame. I don't want her to have to deal with 5 + orders from people she doesn't even know who I either know or live by.

Is there a way to have the whole order shipped to me?

Thanks!

Enter Host contact info...

Then under shipping to info :
C/O Suzy Q consultant
Address

Hope that helps.

Unfortunately, there is no option on PayPal to have a host's order delivered to you. The only way to do this would be to contact the vendor directly and ask if they can ship the order to you instead of the host. Alternatively, you could ask the host to have all the orders shipped to her, and then she can distribute them to the customers herself.

What is the "Ship to Consultant" option?

The "Ship to Consultant" option allows customers to have their orders shipped directly to their Pampered Chef consultant instead of their own address. This is a convenient option for customers who may not be available to receive their package or prefer to pick it up from their consultant.

How do I select the "Ship to Consultant" option?

When placing an order on the Pampered Chef website, simply select the option to ship to your consultant instead of your own address during the checkout process. Your consultant's information will already be saved in your account if you have previously ordered through them.

Is there an additional cost for using the "Ship to Consultant" option?

No, there is no additional cost for using the "Ship to Consultant" option. The shipping fee will be the same as if the order was being shipped to your own address.

Can I change my shipping option to "Ship to Consultant" after I have already placed my order?

Unfortunately, once an order has been placed, the shipping option cannot be changed. However, you can contact Pampered Chef customer service to see if any changes can be made to your order.

Can I use the "Ship to Consultant" option for all Pampered Chef products?

The "Ship to Consultant" option is available for most Pampered Chef products, but some large or bulky items may not be eligible. If the option is not available for a specific item, it will be indicated during the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies