• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordered off of Wrong Consultant

In summary, to ensure that you have ordered from the correct Pampered Chef consultant, check the confirmation email or the host's name and contact information on the order form. If you have accidentally ordered from the wrong consultant, you can cancel the order by contacting customer service. However, if the order has already been processed, you can still receive it but the commission will go to the wrong consultant. To support the correct consultant, make sure to enter their information correctly when placing an order. Orders cannot be transferred to a different consultant after they have been placed.
ChefMary412
So, for my last show two people must have ordered off the wrong consultant. They said they did it from me and through my directions, but I never got the order, so I am assuming they did not... how will they get their products... they claimed to have clicked on "ship to host"... would that have even been an option if they ordered from someone else?

If they ordered online thru a show you would have gotten an email saying somebody ordered. Then when you put the show in you would need to add those in P3. Maybe the email went to spam.

I would ask them to see their email receipt. Then you can see who it was ordered from. If all else fails, have them call HO and see who they ordered from. Perhaps they can correct the ship to address?

Did you check your website (their show)? It definitely could have gone to spam. Many important emails do :)

make sure they got a confirmation email. I have had a couple people say they sent an order, but they never clicked the final submit button, so it never went through!

Thanks.. I will have to check with them again. They are friends of a guest from the show. No, they definately did not go through at my site... I did not get a confirmation email and I checked my PWS... only the two outside orders that I knew about were there... thanks

I have had a similar problem, call HO and they are very good about helping you find out what happened.

Hi there,I'm so sorry to hear that there may have been a mix-up with your recent orders. As a consultant, I understand how important it is to have all of your orders go smoothly and I'm sure this situation is frustrating for you.If your customers believe they ordered from you and followed your directions, it's possible that they may have accidentally ordered from another consultant. In this case, they may have clicked on the "ship to host" option, but since they ordered from the wrong consultant, the product would likely be shipped to that consultant's host instead.I recommend reaching out to your customers and double-checking with them to see if they may have ordered from another consultant by mistake. If that is the case, they can contact that consultant and ask for their order to be transferred to you.I hope this helps and that you are able to resolve this issue quickly. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.Best of luck,

1. How do I know if I have ordered from the wrong Pampered Chef consultant?

If you have placed an order through the Pampered Chef website, you can check the confirmation email to see the consultant's name and contact information. If you have placed an order at a party, you can check the host's name and contact information on the order form.

2. Can I cancel an order if I realize I ordered from the wrong consultant?

Yes, you can cancel an order by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. Please have your order number ready for faster assistance.

3. Will I still receive my order if I accidentally ordered from the wrong consultant?

Yes, your order will still be processed and shipped to you. However, the commission for the sale will go to the wrong consultant. If you wish to support the correct consultant, you can place another order through them and return the original order.

4. How can I make sure I am supporting the correct consultant when ordering?

When placing an order through the Pampered Chef website, make sure to enter the correct consultant's name and contact information at checkout. If you are ordering at a party, make sure to write the correct consultant's name on the order form.

5. Can I transfer my order to a different consultant after it has been placed?

No, orders cannot be transferred to a different consultant after they have been placed. If you wish to support a different consultant, you can place a new order through them and return the original order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
L.Paz
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • linojackie