• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Pampered Chef Without a Consultant: Advice Needed

In summary, the person replied to an inquiry in the Contact Me section of the website and they wanted to order Pampered Chef products from the company other than going through a consultant. I offered to add their order to an open show to save on shipping or to place an individual order that would go straight to them. I also asked why she didn't want to work with a consultant.
cmdtrgd
Gold Member
I think I got my first HO lead and this is what the email said:

Comments or Message: Hello. Is it possible to make an order for Pampered Chef products directly to the company other than going through a consultant? If so, could you please tell me where I would find the correct address to place an order? Thank-you for your help.

Ummm...she doesn't want to work with a consultant?

I said I was pretty sure you had to go through a consultant, but I would be happy to call HO Monday morning and find out for sure. I offered to add her order to an open show to save on shipping or to place an individual order that would go straight to her. I also asked why she didn't want to work with a consultant. What else should I have done?

Sounds like you did a great job! Did you give her a link to your website? If she doesn't want to deal with someone, that's ok she can just order online (probably because she thinks she'd be hassled about doing a show). When someone doesn't want to deal with me I tell them, the only call you'll get from me is a "thank you" because I hate to be hassled, too. Let us know how it works out!

Did this come through the "Contact Me" section of the website? Or was it an email directly to you? It doesn't sound like it's a HO lead. I say that because it's a pretty formatted email that comes from the HO and it will actually say it's a lead. It gives you the person's contact information and I don't believe there's an area for them to make any comments. They just check off a reason for their inquiry: place an order, questions about hosting benefits, questions about becoming a consultant, etc.

So, it doesn't sound like it was an "official" HO lead, unless they've changed the format of them.:confused:

Well, it was a Contact Me submission, but when there is a HO lead for product purchases, don't they get sent to a personal website for someone close to them? I don't know the person who submitted it.

yeah, when it's a lead, they are sent to the next website in line. then they can purchase, or contact me, etc. i've had some of these--and they are hit or miss! most of them have been nothing--but i do have a party coming up for one of them that was a lead! can't wait, she invited over 40 people--yeah!

She replied that she didn't have a reason for not wanting to work with a consultant, but she wanted to do Christmas shopping. She also said she would be happy to put the order on an open show and help someone with sales...WOOHOO!

good job Kate, Maybe she would be interested in hosting a show and earning some Christmas presents for free...

Depending on how much her order is, you could submit it as a catalog show (if it's over $150). Then, she'd see that you care about her business (she'd get the 10% discount for the next year). Also, if it's over $200, then you could give her some savings with the show fpv. Just an idea to show her that you're more interested in customer service than bugging her to have a show.

She has become more receptive and we have been emailing back and forth. Her order is under $50 right now, but includes something from the outlet. I gave her the number if she ordered the QSP from the outlet as well as on the "normal" order. Thanks for all the help!

Awesome! Sometimes when people learn we aren't pushy nuts, they are more receptive to us. I guess a lot of people have had bad experiences with direct sellers.

1. How do I place an order without a consultant?

Placing an order without a consultant is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Shop" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your cart. When you're ready to check out, just follow the prompts to complete your order.

2. Can I still receive host rewards when ordering without a consultant?

Unfortunately, host rewards are only available when you host a party with a consultant. However, you can still take advantage of any current promotions or discounts available on our website.

3. Will I still receive the same customer service without a consultant?

Yes, our customer service team is available to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have about your order. They can be reached through our website or by calling our customer service hotline.

4. How do I know if my order has been processed successfully?

After placing your order, you will receive an email confirmation with your order number and a summary of the items you purchased. If you do not receive this email, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make any changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will do their best to accommodate your request, but please note that changes may not be possible if your order has already been processed and shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef Kearns