• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Affordable Direct Shipping: Invite Non-Local Friends to Your Show!

In summary, a direct ship order is when a customer places an order through a Pampered Chef consultant, but the products are shipped directly from the warehouse to the customer's address instead of being delivered to the consultant first. To place a direct ship order, simply inform your consultant and they will process the order and provide a tracking number. There is no additional fee for direct ship orders as the shipping cost is already included in the total price. Delivery typically takes 5-7 business days, with a more specific estimate provided by the consultant. Direct ship orders can be tracked using the provided tracking number or by contacting customer service.
Belle4562
I am having a show and want to send invites to family and friends who do not live in the area - they will use direct shipping. I want to offer $6.25 direct shipping to everyone who orders - can I do this if they order from my website and pay by CC online?

Yes, since if it's a show, you'll have to pull all the orders into PP/P3 anyway. You'd then cover the portion of the shipping charge above $6.25 by adding another payment type (the consultant gift).

Awesome - will this show when they place thr order, or only when the order is charged?

When the order is charged to their card. Let them know that the total shown on the order page will be different from what their actual total is, so they're not surprised.

Thank you!

1. What is a direct ship order?

A direct ship order is when a customer places an order through a Pampered Chef consultant, but the products are shipped directly from our warehouse to the customer's address instead of being delivered to the consultant first.

2. How do I place a direct ship order?

To place a direct ship order, simply let your consultant know that you would like to have your order shipped directly to you. They will process the order and provide you with a tracking number once it has been shipped.

3. Is there an additional fee for direct ship orders?

No, there is no additional fee for direct ship orders. The shipping cost is already included in the total price of the products.

4. How long does it take for direct ship orders to arrive?

Direct ship orders typically take 5-7 business days to arrive, depending on your location. Your consultant will provide you with a more specific delivery estimate based on your address.

5. Can I track my direct ship order?

Yes, you can track your direct ship order by using the tracking number provided by your consultant. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance with tracking your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
raebates
  • chefheidi2003