• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Affordable Measuring Spoons & More at Our P3 Outlet - Order Now!

So you would do the following: Host #1 orders from outlet, Host #2 orders from Tasty Tidbits, and both orders would go through my account.
thecougchef
i just got an email from someone wanting to order items. she was looking online & looking at the outlet. she wanted to order the adjustable measuring spoons which are $1 & item #8191.
but when i try to put that into p3 - it says 8191 doesnt exist. and the spoons are $7.25.

HELP!?

&. she also wants item #CQ42. but that doesnt exist either and i cant figure out where she got the number - she didnt tell me what the items were that she wanted. she just gave me item #'s & quantities.

:confused::confused::confused:

Outlet items can not be ordered through p3

oh. you learn something new everyday - although im sure that is something that i SHOULD have know!

thecougchef said:
i just got an email from someone wanting to order items. she was looking online & looking at the outlet. she wanted to order the adjustable measuring spoons which are $1 & item #8191.
but when i try to put that into p3 - it says 8191 doesnt exist. and the spoons are $7.25.

HELP!?

&. she also wants item #CQ42. but that doesnt exist either and i cant figure out where she got the number - she didnt tell me what the items were that she wanted. she just gave me item #'s & quantities.

:confused::confused::confused:

DH had me order 10 sets of those last week. He told me that they would be great door prizes and you couldn't beat the price at .70 each. :)

she has to order them through your website

pamperedpals said:
DH had me order 10 sets of those last week. He told me that they would be great door prizes and you couldn't beat the price at .70 each. :)

Those spoons at $1 aren't sets, they're single spoons. Several years ago, they were a free with purchase item (any purchase on a show).

so im back to needing help on this --

i have a host who is oversees doing a catalog show. she just emailed asking if they could order from the outlet & it would count for her show. can she do that if i cant order from the outlet through p3? would they have to sumbit 2 separate orders??

Outlet orders cannot be contributed to a show total...it's a different, individual order. Kind of a bummer, but at those prices I understand why! :)

okay thanks. i got confused on the whole thing! thanks for the fast response katie!!

What I do is send out the Outlet Bargains from Tasty Tidbits (Hey Joy) and then put in there to email me if they want to combine into one large order. I did that 2 weeks ago and had a $70 order that way. I think some people (especially if they want less than $25 in products) wouldn't order at the high shipping rate. Just a suggestion... You can also order it on someone's Host number that orders (in this case it was my DD).

1. What kinds of measuring spoons are available at the P3 Outlet?

At the P3 Outlet, we offer a variety of affordable measuring spoons, including standard stainless steel spoons, adjustable measuring spoons, and specialty spoons for specific measurements like teaspoons and tablespoons.

2. Can I order individual measuring spoons or do I have to purchase a set?

You have the option to purchase individual measuring spoons or sets at the P3 Outlet. We understand that every kitchen is different and we want to provide our customers with the flexibility to choose what works best for them.

3. Are the measuring spoons at the P3 Outlet of good quality?

Yes, all of our measuring spoons at the P3 Outlet are of high quality and are made to last. We understand the importance of accurate measurements in cooking and baking, so we make sure to provide our customers with durable and reliable measuring tools.

4. Do you offer any other kitchen tools at the P3 Outlet besides measuring spoons?

Yes, in addition to measuring spoons, the P3 Outlet also offers a variety of other kitchen tools such as spatulas, whisks, and mixing bowls, all at affordable prices. We strive to provide our customers with all the necessary tools for a well-equipped kitchen.

5. How can I place an order for measuring spoons at the P3 Outlet?

You can easily place an order for our affordable measuring spoons at the P3 Outlet by visiting our website or by calling our customer service hotline. Our team will be happy to assist you with your purchase and answer any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • AnnieBee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • elizabethfox