• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pampered Partner Compatible with Mac Computers?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products through in-home cooking demonstrations. To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. Hosting a party is also possible and there is a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all products with a 30-day return policy. While most products are dishwasher safe, hand-washing is recommended for longevity.
danaher3
I am brand new to Pampered Chef (and this site - which is great!) and I am a little frustrated with the Pampered Partner software. As a teacher, we only have mac computers in our home and at work and the Pampered Partner is not compatible with them. I've been told to purchase Virtual PC software - but from what I can find it runs about $200! Way more than I can currently afford. I currently have 3 catalog shows going on and I'm leary about how I will figure up everything without Pampered Partner. Anybody else have this problem? If so, how did you resolve it? Thanks.

Danaher

Not Easy with a MacUnfortunately the Pampered Partner program does not work well with the Mac. I bought the Virtual PC to start my business and then had problems with the program running really slowly and it took forever to enter show orders. I am now in SS month 3 and I gave up on the Mac a month ago and have been using my husbands PC laptop that he can bring home from work. I am getting a hand-me-down Dell from someone in my family so that I can just dedicate that computer to PC stuff.

I wouldn't waste your money on the Virtual PC - maybe you can find a used computer yourself. Good luck!

: Hey there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Pampered Partner software. I can definitely understand your frustration, especially since you have multiple shows going on. Have you tried reaching out to Pampered Chef's customer service to see if they have any alternative solutions for Mac users? It might be worth a shot to see if they have any tips or workarounds. In the meantime, maybe you can try using a spreadsheet or another type of software to keep track of your shows until you can find a more permanent solution. Hang in there!

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. Our consultants provide in-home cooking demonstrations and help customers find the best products to fit their needs.

2. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online through our website or contact a current consultant for more information. You will receive a starter kit with all the tools and resources you need to get started.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, you can host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products and discounts. Our consultants will come to your home and provide a fun cooking demonstration for you and your guests. You can also host a virtual party through our online platform.

4. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Are Pampered Chef products dishwasher safe?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand-washing to prolong the life of the product. Please refer to the specific product instructions for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AMTC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lsebek
  • irishjc820
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Tara1021