• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Windows Vista Compatibility with pp: Check Before Installing

In summary, Windows Vista Compatibility with pp: Check Before Installing is a program that allows Pampered Chef consultants to check if their computer's operating system is compatible with the Pampered Chef software before installing it. It is important to check for compatibility before installing because it can save time and frustration in the long run. To check compatibility, users can use the Windows Vista Compatibility with pp program which requires a Windows Vista operating system, 1GB of RAM, and 1GB of available hard disk space. It is also recommended to have a high-speed internet connection. If a computer is not compatible, the software may still be used, but it may not function properly. It is recommended to upgrade the operating system or use a different computer that meets the
Tara1021
Is Windows Vista compatible with Pampered Partner??? I have the cd's and am ready to load, but want to be sure of the compatablility.....TIA!

Don't load P3 from the disks, you have to do the download from Consultant's Corner. That's what tech support told me the other day. The disks were released before Vista was available and are therefore not compatible. If you are inquiring about regular Pampered Partner, I have no idea! HTH!

I had to call tech support & they emailed me a link to something that I had to download first. I would call them if downloading from CC doesn't work.

Hey thanks for the info!! I had this problem to and this seems to have fixed it!

I'm not positive about the cd, but I did download onto my vista computer from cc and it works great.

What is Windows Vista Compatibility with pp: Check Before Installing?

Windows Vista Compatibility with pp: Check Before Installing is a program that allows Pampered Chef consultants to check if their computer's operating system is compatible with the Pampered Chef software before installing it.

Why is it important to check for compatibility before installing?

It is important to check for compatibility before installing because if your computer's operating system is not compatible with the Pampered Chef software, it may not function properly or at all. Checking beforehand can save you time and frustration in the long run.

How do I check if my computer is compatible?

To check if your computer is compatible with the Pampered Chef software, you can use the Windows Vista Compatibility with pp: Check Before Installing program. Simply follow the prompts and it will let you know if your computer meets the minimum requirements.

What are the minimum requirements for Windows Vista Compatibility with pp?

The minimum requirements for Windows Vista Compatibility with pp are: Windows Vista operating system, 1GB of RAM, and 1GB of available hard disk space. It is also recommended to have a high-speed internet connection for optimal use.

Can I still use the Pampered Chef software if my computer is not compatible?

If your computer is not compatible with the Pampered Chef software, you may still be able to use it, but it may not function properly or at all. It is recommended to upgrade your computer's operating system or use a different computer that meets the minimum requirements for optimal use of the software.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahinchey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jules
  • dianevill
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • Fluffy215