• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

December Newsletter for Guests & Hosts: Get the Latest Updates from Nicole!

In summary, the December newsletter features Holiday Cookie Cutters, Holiday Mini Spatulas, Holiday Stoneware Collection, Holiday Silicone Baking Mat, and the Holiday Baking Set. There are special promotions and discounts, including 20% off the Holiday Stoneware Collection, a free Holiday Mini Spatula Set with a purchase of $75 or more, and a discount on the Holiday Baking Set when purchased with the Holiday Silicone Baking Mat. The newsletter can be accessed through a consultant's website, the Pampered Chef website, or via email. It also includes new holiday recipes such as Gingerbread Eggnog Trifle, Peppermint Mocha Brownies, and Holiday Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups. It is shareable with
chefsiefker
Gold Member
I also am looking for a december Newsletter to send to Guests and host! I am not good with the computer and can't make those awesome ones that some of you do. If you have one and are willing to share please let me know. Thanks a bunch, Nicole

Me too since I still have not received my newsletter from Stephanie (123ByRequest). I have e-mail her a dozen times and no response. I am done!

Tasty Tidbits by Joy is the best! http://www.tastytidbits.net If you decide to subscribe tell her I sent ya :) (Linda Child)

I agree with Linda. Tasty Tidbits by Joy is awsome. I know that she is taking a break this month to spend time with her family, she may not be as quick to reply.

I agree also with Tasty Tidbits. If you do sign up, please give credit to Linda since she was the first to post...she'll get a referral credit. :love::love::love::p

Tasty Tidbits Holiday Schedule
Please note that Tasty Tidbits will be on limited service during the month of December.

Requests received by November 30th will be processed as usual. Subscription requests, renewals and sample requests arriving after November 30th will be handled beginning January 2, 2009.

We thank you for your business this year and look forward to helping you grow your business to new heights in 2009!

Last edited:
I third Tasty Tidbits, Joy's work is Amazing! I LOVE it and it's such a great $12 (6month subscription) investment and time saver!

1. What are the featured products in the December newsletter?

The featured products in the December newsletter are the Holiday Cookie Cutters, Holiday Mini Spatulas, Holiday Stoneware Collection, Holiday Silicone Baking Mat, and the Holiday Baking Set.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts in the December newsletter?

Yes, there are several special promotions and discounts in the December newsletter. These include 20% off the Holiday Stoneware Collection, a free Holiday Mini Spatula Set with a purchase of $75 or more, and a discount on the Holiday Baking Set when purchased with the Holiday Silicone Baking Mat.

3. How can I access the December newsletter?

The December newsletter can be accessed through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also sign up to receive the newsletter via email.

4. Are there any new recipes featured in the December newsletter?

Yes, the December newsletter includes several new holiday recipes, including Gingerbread Eggnog Trifle, Peppermint Mocha Brownies, and Holiday Ham and Cheese Roll-Ups.

5. Can I share the December newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, you can share the December newsletter with anyone you like. You can forward the email or share the link to the newsletter on social media. You can also invite your friends and family to sign up for the newsletter themselves.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
aried
  • cheflorraine