• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Latest Updates and News with Our December Newsletter | [Company Name]

In summary, the Dec Newsletter is released once a month, typically in the beginning of the month. It will feature a variety of holiday-inspired recipes, including main dishes, sides, desserts, and appetizers. The newsletter is completely customizable, allowing you to add your own recipes and change the layout and design. It is also free for all Pampered Chef customers and consultants. Customers will automatically receive the newsletter via email, while consultants can sign up through their consultant portal.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Here is my Dec Newsletter. I just took someone's Nov (that I got off here) and updated it :) Thanks for doing the original :) I removed a picture of the trifle and some of the outlet items so that the file would be able to attach on here.

Attachments

• 2008_December_Newsletter2.doc
    1 MB · Views: 430
Very nice Newletter!! Here is mine! I hope that it's not to long, and it gets my point across! What do you think?

Attachments

• december newsletter (2).pdf
    704 KB · Views: 430
Cindy: I really love your newsletter. Would you happen to have it in a Word document?

I sure do!! I'm glad that you like it!! Hopefully, you will be able to change the infomation for your own!

Attachments

• december newsletter.doc
    545.5 KB · Views: 570
Hi there! Thank you for sharing your December newsletter with us. It's great to see how you took someone else's November newsletter and updated it for the new month. That's one of the great things about being a pampered chef consultant - we can always learn from each other and share ideas. I appreciate you removing some items to make the file easier to attach for everyone. Keep up the great work and happy cooking!

Related to Get the Latest Updates and News with Our December Newsletter | [Company Name]

1. How often is the Dec Newsletter released?

The Dec Newsletter is released once a month, typically in the beginning of the month.

2. What types of recipes can we expect to see in the Dec Newsletter?

The Dec Newsletter will feature a variety of holiday-inspired recipes, including main dishes, sides, desserts, and appetizers.

3. Can I personalize the Dec Newsletter with my own recipes?

Yes, the Dec Newsletter is completely customizable. You can add your own recipes, as well as change the layout and design to fit your personal style.

4. Is there a cost to receive the Dec Newsletter?

No, the Dec Newsletter is completely free for all Pampered Chef customers and consultants.

5. How do I sign up to receive the Dec Newsletter?

If you are a customer, you will automatically receive the Dec Newsletter via email. If you are a consultant, you can sign up to receive the Dec Newsletter through your consultant portal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mistym
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Bren706