• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Latest News and Promotions in Our August Newsletter!

In summary, the newsletter includes the products that are being discontinued and a promotion for recruiting.
babywings76
Gold Member
*I had this in the wrong thread at first, so I've moved it here:blushing:

Anyone have a August newsletter they'd be willing to share? I was going to type up one, but thought I'd ask here first.

I was thinking of including the products that are being discontinued as the big news with focus on having August shows or ordering on-line before they're gone. Then I also thought I'd include the promotion for recruiting and a little extra info about that. Any ideas?

Are you still looking for one? I can send you a copy of mine.

I have a newsletter I'd be willing to share if you still need one. Just let me know!

Probably not gonna be useful to anyone on here cos we're British, but this was what we emailed to everyone on the 1st...

Attachments

• August Newsletter.doc
    37 KB · Views: 450
jillbean and charisal I would love to see your August newsletter if you wouldn't mind emailing it to me. Thanks! My email addy is in my signature.

pamperedthorpe said:
Probably not gonna be useful to anyone on here cos we're British, but this was what we emailed to everyone on the 1st...

Would you mind sharing your host plan over there? please... (I used to live in London and would love to know what the plan is like in the UK)

GourmetGirl said:
Would you mind sharing your host plan over there? please... (I used to live in London and would love to know what the plan is like in the UK)

Check out their website - it's a UK site and it's all on there.

I just signed up for Tasty Tidbits. It is well worth paying for. It is only a couple dollars a month and there is minimal tweaking involved. All my info comes preloaded in all the right spots!

Check it out at http://www.tastytidbits.net.

paigev71 said:
I just signed up for Tasty Tidbits. It is well worth paying for. It is only a couple dollars a month and there is minimal tweaking involved. All my info comes preloaded in all the right spots!

Check it out at http://www.tastytidbits.net.

I forgot to mention, tell them I referred you if you sign up. :)

1. What are the featured products for the August Newsletter?

The featured products for the August Newsletter are the new Fall/Winter collection, including the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Ultimate Mandoline, and the Silicone Baking Mat.

2. Can I still purchase products from the July Newsletter?

Yes, you can still purchase products from the July Newsletter while supplies last. However, we recommend checking with your consultant for availability as some products may have already sold out.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or promotions in the August Newsletter?

Yes, there are several exclusive deals and promotions in the August Newsletter, including a discount on the Deluxe Air Fryer and a free gift with purchase of the Ultimate Mandoline.

4. Can I sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter to receive updates and promotions?

Yes, you can sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter on our website to receive updates, promotions, and special offers directly to your inbox.

5. Is there a recipe included in the August Newsletter?

Yes, the August Newsletter features a delicious recipe for a one-pan chicken and vegetable dinner using the Deluxe Air Fryer. You can also find more recipes on our website and through our social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rwesterpchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • beepampered