• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rema's October Newsletter: Get the Latest Updates and Recipes

In summary, the featured products in Rema's October Newsletter include the Quick Cooker, the Large Round Stone with Handles, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Garlic Peeler & Slicer Set. The newsletter also mentions a special promotion where customers can get 20% off their entire purchase when they host a cooking party or place an order of $200 or more. Additionally, the newsletter includes three new recipes using the featured products and can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website under the "Newsletters" tab. It can also be shared with friends and family through the "Share" button on the newsletter.
raroll
Hi guys, I just finished and sent out my October Newsletter. A week late! My goal is for November's to be out the first day in November :) . Here it is for anyone to tweak and use. I download everyones on here and take what I like from everyone and make it mine, I did find the cheese pumpkin recipe on my own though- So please use it if you can. It is protected but there is no password so you can change things. Have a great day!!!

Attachments

• October 2007 Newsletter Rema.doc
    765.5 KB · Views: 532
That looks great Rema!

Wow - that is awesome Rema!!!!! Love the cute pumpkin recipe!!

That is an awesome newsletter! Thank you for sharing!

Will you be doing one each month?

Great newlestter Rema. I just came across this site & registered. THanks for your information - it's exactly what i was looking for. Hope to return the favor someday.

Denise

Love the cheese pumpkins recipe! A friend of mine is having a Halloween party and I will have to tell her about these so that she can make them for her party!

Hi Rema,

On the bottom of your newsletter, you state that you do a blind carbon copy so that others cannot see the email addresses. How do you do that?

Thank you!

Your email account should allow you to enter emails in the BCC section rather than the TO section. If you have hotmail, there is a link on your new message to show CC & BCC fields. I hope this helps!

1. What are the featured products in Rema's October Newsletter?

The featured products in Rema's October Newsletter include the Quick Cooker, the Large Round Stone with Handles, the Deluxe Cooking Blender, the Deep Covered Baker, and the Garlic Peeler & Slicer Set.

2. Are there any special discounts or promotions mentioned in Rema's October Newsletter?

Yes, Rema's October Newsletter mentions a special promotion where customers can get 20% off their entire purchase when they host a cooking party or place an order of $200 or more. This offer is valid until the end of October.

3. Can I find new recipes in Rema's October Newsletter?

Yes, Rema's October Newsletter includes three new recipes using the featured products. These recipes are the Quick Cooker Beef Stroganoff, the Large Round Stone Roasted Vegetable Medley, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender Butternut Squash Soup.

4. How can I access Rema's October Newsletter?

You can access Rema's October Newsletter by going to the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Newsletters" tab. From there, you can select the October newsletter and view it online or download a PDF version.

5. Can I share Rema's October Newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, you can share Rema's October Newsletter with your friends and family. There is a "Share" button at the top of the newsletter that allows you to email the newsletter, share it on social media, or copy the link to share with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jessicafawn
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Grandmarita
  • soulsing
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • ilovpc