• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Newsletter: Updates, Outlet Info, and Host Section Reminders

In summary, the featured product in the October newsletter is the Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection. You can still place an order for the October host special until the end of the month. The October newsletter also includes three fall recipes using the featured product. The newsletter will be sent out on the first day of the month and can be shared with friends and family through email or social media.
jessicafawn
Gold Member
Hello Cheffers...

Attached is my newsletter for October. I haven't updated/changed the outlet section or the section for my hosts because that'll need to be updated shortly before sending it out.
Once I've updated the outlet info I'll post it again. I thought I'd post it now just so you'd have time to put your info on it.

I'll also be posting November's once I've finished it. :balloon:

Last edited:
Thanks Jessica!

You're very welcome. I hope you are able to use it. :)

Here is my newsletter for Oct. Have a great month!

Attachments

• 2008_October_Newsletter.doc
    2 MB · Views: 578
Thanks so much!

Love that recipe in your newsletter.

jenniferm said:
Love that recipe in your newsletter.

It is cute isn't it! I got it from Rita last year and just reused it again.

I just found Rebecca's newsletter and was ready to use it. Please note that our
Simple Additions ONLY have a one year circle in my catalog, not THREE, as stated in the
opening to her newsletter. You may want to delete that line just to be safe. I did. Thanks for all your work, and know that I do appreciate having it to edit and use.

1. What is the featured product in the October newsletter?

The featured product in the October newsletter is our new Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection.

2. Can I still place an order for the October host special?

Yes, you can still place an order for the October host special until the end of the month. Don't miss out on the exclusive discounts and free products!

3. Are there any recipes in the October newsletter?

Yes, the October newsletter includes three delicious fall recipes using our featured product, the Fall Harvest Stoneware Collection.

4. When will the October newsletter be sent out?

The October newsletter will be sent out on the first day of the month. Make sure to check your email for the latest updates and promotions from Pampered Chef.

5. Can I share the October newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, of course! You can easily share the October newsletter with your friends and family by forwarding the email or by sharing the link on social media. Share the love of cooking with Pampered Chef!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Bren706