• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Latest Updates in My Holiday Newsletter | Borrowed from Friends!

In summary, "My Holiday Newsletter" is a customizable digital newsletter template offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily create and share a personalized holiday newsletter with friends and family. You can access it by logging into your Pampered Chef account or searching for it in the search bar. The template is fully customizable, mobile-friendly, and requires no design or technical skills to use.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Here's my newsletter. Thanks to those of you who already posted.....I stole (errr....ummmm...'borrowed') some of it from you!

Use it if you want, just be sure to change the contact info to yours.

Attachments

• 2007 Holiday Pampered Chef News.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 612
Thank you for sharing, it looks great!

looks great, thanks for sharing

Beautiful Linda, I was just thinkin about startin on mine! Thanks so much for sharing!!

It's beautiful Linda!!! You did a great job!

What a great job as always, Linda! Thanks so much for sharing with all of us!

Great job Linda!!!!!!!! You always have the cutest clipart!!!

Great Job Linda!! Looks awesome!!!

Pamperedlinda,

Thanks for sharing your newsletter with us all. I used yours as a start and then updated it with my own info and sales. You really gave me great ideas and saved me a lot of time. Thanks again!

Here it is!

Attachments

• 2007 Holiday Pampered Chef News.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 397
Jennifer, you have one mathematical error on your gift baskets. The Spice Basket is either missing a product or something. It says it adds to $20, but it's only $14.

Just wanted to let you know before you sent it out to your customers!!

Related to Get the Latest Updates in My Holiday Newsletter | Borrowed from Friends!

What is "My Holiday Newsletter"?

"My Holiday Newsletter" is a customizable digital newsletter template offered by Pampered Chef. It allows you to easily create and share your own personalized holiday newsletter with friends and family.

How do I access "My Holiday Newsletter"?

You can access "My Holiday Newsletter" by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "My Holiday Newsletter" link on the homepage. Alternatively, you can also find it by searching for "My Holiday Newsletter" in the search bar.

Can I add my own photos and content to the newsletter?

Yes, you can add your own photos, text, and recipes to "My Holiday Newsletter". The template is fully customizable and allows you to personalize it to your liking.

Is "My Holiday Newsletter" mobile-friendly?

Yes, "My Holiday Newsletter" is mobile-friendly and can be accessed and viewed on any device with an internet connection. This allows you to easily share your newsletter with friends and family who may be on the go.

Do I need to have any design or technical skills to use "My Holiday Newsletter"?

No, "My Holiday Newsletter" is designed to be user-friendly and requires no design or technical skills. The template is pre-designed and all you need to do is add your own content and personalize it to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • esavvymom