• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to See My Holiday Newsletter?

um...cheesy factor is something to consider.Great newsletter, Rae. It's great to see your face instead of your feet, ha!!I wanted to do a Newsletter this year but decided not to. All of Russell's family makes fun of one of his aunt's newsletters b/c she is so "cheesy" and he said he would prefer for us to not join the newsletter ranks! HA! So, I did a card with lots of photos.I love your card, Jennifer. (Check out her thread.)Cheesy newsletters can certainly cross the line to cheesy. The...um...cheesy factor is something to consider.
raebates
Staff member
No matter what holiday you celebrate this time of year, if you send out a family newsletter, why not share it with your Cheffer friends?

Here's ours:

Attachments

• 2008 Letter.pdf
    582.9 KB · Views: 418
Rae, Thank you for posting your newsletter. It helped me to get to know you a little bit better, and it is nice to see what "furry guy" looks like- I have to tell you, he is not quite as furry as I imagined!!!!! You have a wonderful gift with the written word.

Thanks, Sue. The Furry Guy isn't Wolf-man furry, but he's pretty well covered. ;)

I have never done a newsletter, but I' ve thought about it.

We don't send it to everyone. They just go to those we don't usually see in the normal course of a year.

Cool Rae! You've made me realize I need to get in gear and get mine written! So many changes in the past year with me and my family!

No one else has their newsletter written? Too shy to share?

You did a fantastic job. It was interesting to see the pictures along the side. I'd love to be able to do that. What program do you use? Some years I have done a collage and it gets pretty costly to print out at home. I have not even thought about this year's letter but the time is approaching.

Is this site secure enough for us to be sharing details about our families??? as well as the pictures? Just thinking mostly about our younger members with youngsters.

Looks great Rae. I so need to get mine started. Wowzers about that huge tree.

It looks great, maybe someday I'll get ambitous and do one too!

Fantastic letter, Rae. And I, too, am appreciative of being able to put a human with the awesome RaeBates of Chef Success. And much like Sue, thought the furry-guy was beasty, wolf-man furry.:D

Grandmarita said:
You did a fantastic job. It was interesting to see the pictures along the side. I'd love to be able to do that. What program do you use? Some years I have done a collage and it gets pretty costly to print out at home. I have not even thought about this year's letter but the time is approaching.

Is this site secure enough for us to be sharing details about our families??? as well as the pictures? Just thinking mostly about our younger members with youngsters.

I use Publisher for most things. I've worked with it for a long time, so its' really comfortable to me.

I'm completely comfortable sharing details. Frankly, if anyone wants to find me it's pretty easy with just a bit of internet savvy. Plus, my baby boy is all over YouTube performing and leading worship. I can understand someone being cautious, though.

SeeMe4PC said:
Fantastic letter, Rae. And I, too, am appreciative of being able to put a human with the awesome RaeBates of Chef Success. And much like Sue, thought the furry-guy was beasty, wolf-man furry.:D

Aww, you're making me blush. :blushing: As for The Furry Guy, he's pretty furry compared to most men these days. But, no, he's not wolf-man furry.

Giving this a bump in case others have finished their newsletters. Mine are out there speeding their way to their recipients.

Enjoyed reading your newsletter Rae. Sometimes I don't even get mine started until Christmas Eve. I should post last years, just incase!;)

I start next year's December 26. LOL! BTW, I love your quote, Robyn. I grew up in a family where imagination was not only not encouraged, it was purposely squelched.* It was only about 10 years ago (I'm 46) that I began to intentionally pursue creativity. Life with imagination is so much richer. *I still have no idea why this was. I've begun to understand some of my parents' issues. This one, however, still has me puzzled.

I've started receiving newsletters from family and friends, so I thought I'd bump this thread to see if any of my Cheffer friends are willing to share theirs. Anyone? Anyone?

Mine will be finished later today and then I will post it!

Is it ready to share, Kristy?Anyone else?

raebates said:
No matter what holiday you celebrate this time of year, if you send out a family newsletter, why not share it with your Cheffer friends?

Here's ours:

Great Newsletter Rae!! It's great to see your face instead of your feet, ha!!

I wanted to do a Newsletter this year but decided not to. All of Russell's family makes fun of one of his aunt's newsletters b/c she is so "cheesy" and he said he would prefer for us to not join the newsletter ranks! HA! So, I did a card with lots of photos.

I love your card, Jennifer. (Check out her thread.)Newsletters can certainly cross the line to cheesy. The year I didn't send one out we got lots of "we miss the newsletter" notes. I have to admit that I love the ones that make it sound like the family contains the best, brightest, most athletic, and most accomplished children on the planet. I also get a kick out of the ones that include the pets as though they have written part of it themselves.

For those of you who said it was good to see my face instead of my feet, you should know that that's what I look like all cuted up. Here's what I look like when I'm typing on here in the early hours of the day:
EarlyMorningMe.jpg

1. How do I sign up for the Share Your Holiday Newsletter?

To sign up for the Share Your Holiday Newsletter, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and click "Subscribe" to start receiving our holiday newsletter.

2. What type of content can I expect in the Share Your Holiday Newsletter?

The Share Your Holiday Newsletter includes delicious holiday recipes, cooking tips and tricks, gift ideas, and exclusive discounts and promotions for Pampered Chef products. We also feature stories and photos from our community members, making it a fun and interactive newsletter.

3. Can I customize the Share Your Holiday Newsletter to fit my preferences?

Yes, you can customize the Share Your Holiday Newsletter by selecting your preferred categories and interests when you sign up. This way, you will only receive content that is relevant and interesting to you.

4. How often will I receive the Share Your Holiday Newsletter?

The Share Your Holiday Newsletter is sent out once a week during the holiday season. However, we may send additional newsletters for special events or promotions.

5. Is there a way to unsubscribe from the Share Your Holiday Newsletter?

Yes, you can easily unsubscribe from the Share Your Holiday Newsletter by clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter. You can also manage your subscription preferences through your account settings on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom