• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Newsletter Subscription?

In summary, Pamela shared that she had finally subscribed to a subscription service that others had recommended. She also shared that she was interested in the service, and offered to send the person a link to the newsletter. Deei and Monica also expressed interest in the newsletter, and Debbie said she would like to see a sample. Kris offered to send a copy to everyone who expressed interest, and RchrdsnM91 said she would like to receive one, too. Lastly, melissajames1111 said she would like to see the newsletter, and princessmeshelle said she would like to see Pamela's newletter, too.
easytoprepare
Gold Member
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone's looking for a subscription service. If you'd like I will share what I ran into. I can pop you my latest newsletter if you'd like to take a peek and can forward the contact info if you're interested.
I can't believe it took me soooooo long to finally spend the couple bucks (YES, only a couple) to have someone else do it! That's saving me HOURS of work a month, and they look AWESOME!

Hope to be able to help someone!
Pamela Greger
[email protected]

I would like to see it. My email address is in my signature.

Me, too! Can you email it to me? My email is [email protected]

Thanks,

can you mail it to me too please?

Everyone that's asked so far and supplied me with an e-mail should have it now.

Thanx & enjoy!
Pamela Greger

Pamela: Could you please send me the link? I've put the newsletter thing off for too long! Thanks you!

Dee

I'd like to see it please.. I'm looking into tastytidbits too, but still shopping. thanks! [email protected]

Everyone that's asked thus far should have it.

easytoprepare said:
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone's looking for a subscription service. If you'd like I will share what I ran into. I can pop you my latest newsletter if you'd like to take a peek and can forward the contact info if you're interested.
I can't believe it took me soooooo long to finally spend the couple bucks (YES, only a couple) to have someone else do it! That's saving me HOURS of work a month, and they look AWESOME!

Hope to be able to help someone!
Pamela Greger
[email protected]

Yes, please send me the info also. [email protected]

Thanks!

Monica

Last edited:
I'm caught up sending out requests to all those interested.

I sure would appreciate a look see... I know you must be weary of these requests!
[email protected]

Hello I would love to see your newletter. It takes some time to put together a email for me to sent. Time is money and I need more of both. Please send to [email protected] Thanks so very much for sharing. Debbie

Everyone that's asked should have it.

I would love to see your newsletter too. Wanting to start one soon, but still not sure which one. THANKS!

Hi everyone,
All that have requested it should have it now. I will no longer be taking my personal time to forward due to an inconsiderate individual that decided to sent me an inconsiderate e-mail that they requested the information a few days ago and still haven't gotten it. Well it's been posted now for almost a MONTH, and requesting it before a weekend, I like to take my weekends off from the computer and be more personal by using the phone. And I was not at my computer at all yesterday due to helping pull off a Charitble Golf Tournament locally. I personally did not appreciate the e-mail and I hope noone else ever has to receive one like that. I am greatful for those that post on here and share ideas, but there's always a sore one it seems. Also, an FYI for those new to this, if you post a post willing to supply information it's kinda a pain because when people just post that they want the info #1: you have to go back into your post to see who wants it....it doesn't send you a seperate e-mail or anything and #2: be prepared to write and re-type or cut and past addresses into a new e-mail. Trust me I've learned my lesson on just my first post willing to share.

Have a great evening all.

Pamela, I'm so sorry to see that you had a problem.I don't have many posts, but have read alot of things and shared a few flyers. Honestly, the people here are very nice. we all love new ideas and approaches to things...so hopefully you will share things again in the future. I hope that all is well. :)

I am also interesting in peeking at your newsletter. I have spent a couple hours per month on my newsletter. Would like to free up some time. My email is [email protected]. Thanks

Michelle's Kitchen said:
I am also interesting in peeking at your newsletter. I have spent a couple hours per month on my newsletter. Would like to free up some time. My email is [email protected]. Thanks

Michelle - she's not honoring requests anymore, due to a rude individual she encountered from here. Someone always has to spoil it for everyone :grumpy:

Thanks Cathy,
I didn't read all the posts, just read her post. Thanks for letting me know.

pampered.chris said:
Please send it to me. [email protected] I would love to see what you have found.

Hey Chris,

She is no longer sending out the newsletter, someone spoiled it for the rest of us. I was hoping to sneek a peak at the newsletter as well.

Maybe I missed it, but what service is this newsletter from?

I would also like a copy of the newsletter, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you so much

sorry, I forgot to give you my email address...what a goof!!:blushing:

[email protected]

Thank you...

I think she's going to have to delete this thread if she doesn't want any more requests, b/c people will continue to just read the first post and then put in their request. No idea what service this is, but if it's her own, then sometimes you have to be prepared to have some rotten apples in the bunch. She could have handled this off this board and just explained to the person how she explained it here, and not had this trouble. She must be stressed about something. Who knows - not trying to get in the middle, just trying to see every side. :)

Pamela, I just re-read some of the thread, and am sorry someone gave you a hard time, and hopefully that will not discourage you from sharing in the future...

God Bless You,
Betty:angel:

You are probably right Cathy, but why not just post and share the source? If others do decided to subscribe to it I'm sure the owner would give her some sort of referral bonus.

I am interested in seeing your newsletter too! [email protected].
Thanks

Linda Cronkhite

1. What is a subscription service and why would I need it?

A subscription service is a recurring payment plan where you receive regular deliveries of a product or service. In terms of Pampered Chef, this could mean receiving a monthly newsletter filled with new and exciting recipes, product information, and exclusive deals. A subscription service can save you time and effort by providing you with valuable information without you having to search for it yourself.

2. How much does the Pampered Chef newsletter subscription cost?

The cost of the Pampered Chef newsletter subscription is only a couple of dollars per month. This is a small investment for the time and effort it saves you in finding and organizing this information on your own.

3. Can I see a sample of the newsletter before subscribing?

Yes, our Pampered Chef representatives are happy to share the latest newsletter with you so you can get a feel for the content and layout. This will help you decide if the subscription is right for you.

4. How do I subscribe to the Pampered Chef newsletter?

To subscribe to the Pampered Chef newsletter, you can contact your local representative or reach out to Pamela Greger directly at [email protected] or 920.980.5090. They will provide you with all the necessary information and get you signed up for the service.

5. Can I cancel my subscription at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your Pampered Chef newsletter subscription at any time. Simply contact your representative or Pamela Greger to let them know and they will assist you with the cancellation process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • NooraK