• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

After Numerous Attempts to Contact Stephanie I Have Given Up...still

In summary, the woman who runs the 123ByRequest service has not been able to send out the December newsletter and has not replied to my emails. She has not responded to my director's emails either. It is disappointing because this is a service that you pay for. If someone does not come through with their promises, it is not fair to the customer.
pkd09
Silver Member
After numerous attempts to contact Stephanie I have given up...still no December newsletter. But I really need to send the December newsletter; better late than never! If anyone out there received their December newsletter from Stephanie, could you please forward it to me at [email protected]? My subscription expires 2/28. I'll be contacting Joy in February. It really bothers me when you depend on someone (especially when you paid for a service) and then they don't come through. This is unacceptable business behavior. Thank you

Re: 123ByRequestSorry to hear that but Joy's TT is Awesome, you Will love it!

Re: 123ByRequestI've given up too. Never did get my money back from her. Good luck!

Re: 123ByRequestDoes anyone know if Stephanie is still a PC consultant? If so, you should also lodge a complaint with HO about this.

Re: 123ByRequestThat is a possibility. Soooo disappointed. :(

Re: 123ByRequest
pkd09 said:
That is a possibility. Soooo disappointed. :(

Did you ever get a copy?

pkd09 said:
After numerous attempts to contact Stephanie I have given up...still no December newsletter. But I really need to send the December newsletter; better late than never! If anyone out there received their December newsletter from Stephanie, could you please forward it to me at [email protected]? My subscription expires 2/28. I'll be contacting Joy in February. It really bothers me when you depend on someone (especially when you paid for a service) and then they don't come through. This is unacceptable business behavior. Thank you

I tried to get a sample before I signed up with other people and never heard back from her either. My director uses her so I will see if she got her December letter.

Re: 123ByRequestYes, I did get a copy. Thank you all and Happy Holidays:)

Re: 123ByRequestI received a December newsletter from her and I cancelled my subscription months ago:eek:, when I switched to Joy with Tasty Tidbits.

Sorry you are having problems. :(

Re: 123ByRequestIt is amazing how a newsletter helps. One of our wonderful CS ladies sent me her December newsletter. I sent the newslettter to half of my contacts yesterday and the other half this morning. So short of 24 hours I have gotten one contact wanting to sign her agreement in January, one wanting me to call her for an order, and other one wants information on a Bridal Shower.

I will definitely be changing newsletter subscriptions after the first of the year. This lack of service is unacceptable in the business world. I can't image how much business/orders I have missed with my December newsletter going out late. Live and learn!:chef:

pkd09 said:
It is amazing how a newsletter helps. One of our wonderful CS ladies sent me her December newsletter. I sent the newslettter to half of my contacts yesterday and the other half this morning. So short of 24 hours I have gotten one contact wanting to sign her agreement in January, one wanting me to call her for an order, and other one wants information on a Bridal Shower.

I will definitely be changing newsletter subscriptions after the first of the year. This lack of service is unacceptable in the business world. I can't image how much business/orders I have missed with my December newsletter going out late. Live and learn!:chef:

Congrat's on the results!

Re: 123ByRequestI use Erika with Electronic Connections. Her newsletters are AWESOME! I get so many compliments and people look forward to reading them. Also, included in her price, you get a mid-month outlet update to send out. I get a lot of outlet sales thanks to that. I don't think I can list her info directly? I don't know. So PM if you are interested. She is always on time and will send you a sample to look over if you want her to.

Re: 123ByRequestI use Erika with Electronic Connections as well and LOVE her. She does a great job, is on time, if not early, and it is only $5 a month.

Re: 123ByRequestPlease PM me. I would love to see a copy.

Re: 123ByRequestYou can always go on Stephanie's website and request another copy if you didn't get your newsletter. Someone else sends them out for her so maybe she's having problems with her programmer. And maybe something has happened in her personal life. Give her a bit of a break, ladies.

JackieBozeman said:
You can always go on Stephanie's website and request another copy if you didn't get your newsletter. Someone else sends them out for her so maybe she's having problems with her programmer. And maybe something has happened in her personal life. Give her a bit of a break, ladies.
That would be easier to do if it hadn't been happening for MONTHS - and no one EVER gets any communication from her - even when they send her certified letters in the mail or try to contact her through her website, email, home address, etc.....
I think it's a little past the giving her a break period.

Re: 123ByRequestJackie: I have e-mailed her at least a dozen times and have not gotten a response. If you have a different way of contacting her I would appreciate it.

Re: 123ByRequestI was willing to give her a break for awhile too, things can happen with the servers, websites, and personal lives. Believe me, I get that! :) But, after several, and I mean several emails to different addresses, including thru paypal, and sending a certified letter, I have still not heard anything. If something has happened to her, I am very sorry, but professionally speaking, you need to either alert people to that fact or continue to follow thru. She has been paid for the service...she needs to deliver.

Re: 123ByRequestThe last newsletter I received was November. I did just email her to see if I could get a reply. It's sad to hear she's not responding. You're correct--bad business practice. If we did that, we'd have no business.

Re: 123ByRequestThis bothers me because I like her newsletters more than any I have seen. I did get results when I sent a certified letter and have not had any problems since, but I am sure my luck will run out too.

In my certified letter I praised her work and professional look to her newsletters but shared with her the growing number of people who are not being responded to and are beyond frustration.

I can understand not getting back to everyone once in a while and the personal issues as outlined earlier, but she is not answering ANYONE that I have heard of. Very, very sad.

ChefBeckyD said:
That would be easier to do if it hadn't been happening for MONTHS - and no one EVER gets any communication from her - even when they send her certified letters in the mail or try to contact her through her website, email, home address, etc.....
I think it's a little past the giving her a break period.

yeah, it's WAYYYYY past giving her a break. WAY.

Re: 123ByRequestI haven't received one since October, and I'm paid up through the end of this year. I sent multiple emails too with NO response or "read receipts". Can someone email me December's at [email protected]? I'm going to go to her website and try requesting it that way.
Thanks!
Joanne

Re: 123ByRequestI was so mad at 123byrequest. I paid and didn't get my newsletters either.

I wrote to Mike at [email protected] He told me that if I would send him a proof of payment and proof of when my subscription with Stephanie was up, he would give me his newsletter free for the remaining months I had with her. I don't know if he does this for everyone, but you could write to him to find out.

His website is MyEmailDesigns.com I just love his newsletters. They are very professional. Normally they are only $2 per month. Last month I even signed someone because of it.

His customer service team is just great. They get back to you fast. His staff even called me to answer a question.

I also signed up for iContact. It is so easy to use it with the newsletters. If you want to try it out please use this link to sign up: Email Marketing & Surveying Software - iContact I'll get a little something from iContact if you do.

-Lisa

CMe4PC said:
I was so mad at 123byrequest. I paid and didn't get my newsletters either.

I wrote to Mike at [email protected] He told me that if I would send him a proof of payment and proof of when my subscription with Stephanie was up, he would give me his newsletter free for the remaining months I had with her. I don't know if he does this for everyone, but you could write to him to find out.

His website is MyEmailDesigns.com I just love his newsletters. They are very professional. Normally they are only $2 per month. Last month I even signed someone because of it.

His customer service team is just great. They get back to you fast. His staff even called me to answer a question.

I also signed up for iContact. It is so easy to use it with the newsletters. If you want to try it out please use this link to sign up: Email Marketing & Surveying Software - iContact I'll get a little something from iContact if you do.

-Lisa

I use Mike too and the Newsletters are AWESOME! I only use his cheaper service, where he creates the newsletter, puts all the links in and I forward it using my email server. LOVE IT! Worth every cent.

Re: 123ByRequestmy subscription expired months ago and I still get them every month.....guess she needs a new accouting system.

Re: 123ByRequestI suddenly got a refund after months of no contact, sending a certified letter, and SEVERAL emails...I got a refund to my paypal account! No message, no explanation...just the cash!!!

Re: 123ByRequestGood for you Kris!

Re: 123ByRequestI honestly hope that she is ok, I just wish that she would give some kind of explanation to all the people that are having so much trouble?!

What is "After Numerous Attempts to Contact Stephanie I Have Given Up...still"?

"After Numerous Attempts to Contact Stephanie I Have Given Up...still" is a popular kitchen tool offered by Pampered Chef. It is a versatile and durable silicone spatula designed for mixing, scraping, and folding ingredients in the kitchen.

Is the "After Numerous Attempts to Contact Stephanie I Have Given Up...still" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "After Numerous Attempts to Contact Stephanie I Have Given Up...still" is dishwasher safe. It is recommended to place it on the top rack of the dishwasher for best results.

What is the material of the "After Numerous Attempts to Contact Stephanie I Have Given Up...still" spatula?

The "After Numerous Attempts to Contact Stephanie I Have Given Up...still" spatula is made of silicone, which is heat-resistant and non-stick, making it perfect for cooking and baking.

Can the "After Numerous Attempts to Contact Stephanie I Have Given Up...still" be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the "After Numerous Attempts to Contact Stephanie I Have Given Up...still" can be used on non-stick cookware without scratching or damaging the surface.

Does the "After Numerous Attempts to Contact Stephanie I Have Given Up...still" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "After Numerous Attempts to Contact Stephanie I Have Given Up...still" comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If the product is found to be defective, Pampered Chef will replace it at no cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies