• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Director Asked Me to Write up How I Implemented 3-2-1

In summary, Jennifer Stephens implemented the 3-2-1 and was able to book 10 shows in September after getting calls from people that she had printed out her list of who told her they were going to hold a show but never could pin down a date.
jrstephens
And she sent it out to all the Cluster/Downline. I have 8 shows booked and 2 more coming with more calls to make

I had to toot my own horn! I have never been asked to share what I do like this before!!!:love:

Here is her email and what I wrote:

"WOW! READ THE SUCCESS BELOW! I'M TELLING YOU........THIS IS SO EASY AND POSSIBLE FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE WHAT THEY WANT WITH THEIR PAMPERED CHEF BUSINESS! IT ONLY TAKES A FEW MINUTES A DAY TO HAVE A AWESOME BUSINESS! READ JENNIFER STEPHENS E-MAIL BELOW AND SEE HOW! THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IS......PICK UP THE PHONE, BE EXCITED AND BE READY FOR BUSINESS!
Sherie

Hey, Sherie! You wanted to know how I implemented the 3-2-1 and this is what I did:

A few of the 8 bookings came from recent shows. The others I printed out my list of people that told me they were going to hold a show but never could pin down a date( we all have those people on our list). I called and told them about the cookware, and they booked for September. One booked for October b/c she LOVES stoneware and had been waiting for it to be the Special to date her show.

I thought about anyone that had mentioned they wanted cookware, but could not afford it ; and I called to let them know they could afford it now! One booking called her mom and got her mom to book off her so she could get the booking benefit in September from her.

I have 2 people to call back that told me to get with them the end of this week. I have been told by friends of both of them that they are going to host. So, that will make 10!!!

It really only took me about 12-15 calls to get these bookings. Most everyone I called was very receptive to it and the ones that did not book told me to call them back later on in the Fall and they would book after the start of school slowed down. At this point I really talked up the cookware special on all my calls because it is such an awesome special and of course, I want tons of Panaroma points to earn some open stock pieces!

I had fallen down on doing my out of the box calls and had gotten out of the habit of making calls. Sherie got me to thinking about the 3-2-1, and I decided to try it. I would say I spent about 30-45 minutes on the phone. I did a few calls a day, so, I only spent minutes on the phone each day. I called from work when I had a minute, from my car in between stops and some from home. I called when I had a free moment and did not take away from anything to make them.

A lot of these bookings booked as a catalog show. I told them if they wanted to try a recipe or take a recipe to work with them I would book it as a cooking show to reimburse them for the ingredients. I always offer this to my catalog host and most always they take me up on it.

I send out a monthly Newsletter at the beginning of each month. I think this helped as well because some people that I called had seen the Newsletter and I think already was considering a show when I called them. But if I had not of called them, they probably never would have called me to book out of the blue.

I still have more contacts to make and will have to start booking into October and November pretty soon unless they want to do a catalog show.

I highly encourage everyone to try the 3-2-1. I just implemented the calls and my Fall has grown more than I ever thought it would.

God has extremely blessed my Pampered Chef business; and I owe all of the credit to Him b/c without God I could do nothing! I have a saying "Every time I have doubted my Pampered Chef business God has provided, so, I really should quit doubting!" I think we should all live by this!

Thanks and HappyBbookings!

Jennifer Stephens"

WOW! Awesome! I am doing the same! Once I get 10 bookings for Sept, I am quiting my full time job!

vwpamperedchef said:
WOW! Awesome! I am doing the same! Once I get 10 bookings for Sept, I am quiting my full time job!

I wish I could get my husband to agree to that!!! He has agreed for me to go from 4 to 3 days in January.

Wow! that is awesome Jennifer! I had a call last night with my director too, and I was excited that I had booked 5 shows in 3 days. I just have a problem of getting live people. Do you find a certain time of day to be more successful for actually speaking to someone?

I called at different times of the day. If I got a machine I left a message telling them I would call them back - I did not leave it up to them to call me b/c we all know that ain't gonna happen. I usually get more people at night and on weekends. If I know the persons schedule I call around when I think will be best for them

What is "3-2-1" and how do I implement it?

"3-2-1" is a common sales strategy used in Pampered Chef to help consultants reach their goals. It stands for 3 parties, 2 recruits, and 1 new lead. To implement this strategy, you should schedule 3 parties in a week, aim to recruit 2 new consultants, and obtain 1 new lead from each party you host.

Why is it important to track my progress with "3-2-1"?

Tracking your progress with "3-2-1" allows you to see how you are doing in terms of reaching your goals and where you may need to improve. It also helps your director and team to support and guide you in your business.

How do I write up my "3-2-1" implementation for my director?

To write up your "3-2-1" implementation, you can use the provided template or create your own document. Be sure to include the dates of your parties, the names of your recruits, and any leads you have obtained. You can also include any challenges or successes you experienced during the week.

What if I am unable to reach my "3-2-1" goals?

If you are unable to reach your "3-2-1" goals for a specific week, don't be discouraged. Reflect on what may have prevented you from reaching your goals and make a plan to improve for the next week. Remember, progress takes time and effort, and it's important to celebrate both big and small achievements.

Can I customize "3-2-1" to fit my personal goals?

Yes, you can customize "3-2-1" to fit your personal goals. Some consultants may aim for 4 parties instead of 3, or focus on recruiting 3 new consultants instead of 2. The key is to find a goal that is challenging yet attainable for you and your business, and to consistently track your progress towards it.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CooknSteph
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • gilchrist_pchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
gilchrist_pchef
  • winklermom