• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1 Day Left on Newsletter Special Through Myemaildesigns.com

In summary, Myemaildesigns.com is currently offering a limited-time discount on their email design services. The discount is valid for all services and can be redeemed by using a promo code at checkout. However, the discount is only available for 1 day, so be sure to take advantage of it before it expires.
aPamperedBride
Gold Member
Inside another post about newsletter services, someone else mentioned www.MyEmailDesigns.com They are having a conference special this month, which ends on July 31st, 2007. If you sign up by tomorrow, you will get one month of service FREE! If you saw the other post, please list her as the referrer. If not, say that Carol Pohlman sent you and I'll get another month free, too!

I LOVE this service! The newsletters look great and are affordable! $18 for a year if you send it yourself (that's just $1.50 per newsletter) or $60 a year ($5 a newsletter) if you have them email it out for you. While the recipes, host specials, etc. are the same through any service, this newsletter is customized to link directly to your personal website! You can even have your picture included!

I copied over the August 07 newsletter into a Word Doc so that any of you who are curious could see what it looks like.

Attachments

• Aug 07 Newsletter.doc
    736 KB · Views: 480
If you're interested, please list Carol Pohlman as the referrer when you sign up for www.MyEmailDesigns.com and I'll get another month of service free!

Thanks for sharing this information, Carol! I haven't heard of MyEmailDesigns before, but it sounds like a great service. I'll definitely check it out before the end of the month to take advantage of the conference special. I appreciate the referral and will be sure to mention you as the referrer. It's always nice to support fellow forum users and get a little something extra in return. And the fact that the newsletters are affordable and customizable is a huge plus. I'll take a look at the August newsletter you mentioned to see the design and layout. Thanks again for the recommendation!

What is the current newsletter special through Myemaildesigns.com?

The current newsletter special through Myemaildesigns.com is 1 day left to receive a discount on their email design services.

What is the discount being offered through Myemaildesigns.com?

Myemaildesigns.com is offering a discount on their email design services for a limited time.

How do I redeem the discount for the newsletter special?

To redeem the discount for the newsletter special, simply visit Myemaildesigns.com and use the provided promo code at checkout.

Is the discount valid for all email design services?

Yes, the discount is valid for all email design services offered by Myemaildesigns.com.

When does the discount expire?

The discount for the newsletter special through Myemaildesigns.com is only valid for 1 day, so be sure to take advantage of it before it expires.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltkacz
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • SillyChef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
2 3
Replies
Views
PCGINA