• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try a New Newsletter: Compare Results in September

In summary, Jess created an amazing newsletter for only a minimal amount due every 6months. It is worth it and she just signed up. There are so many creative people on here...only wish I was that computer savy and creative!
pkd09
Silver Member
Has anyone finished their September newsletter? I would like to try it instead of 123byrequest this month to see if my response is better.

Yeah i'd like to see what someone else has also! Thanks! There are sooo many creative people on here...only wish i was that computer savy and creative!

Joy at Tasty Tidbits creates an Amazing NL for only a minimal amount due every 6months! So worth it! I just signed up and I can't wait to forward my new subscription to my customers! Try a sample and you will see!

heat123 said:
Joy at Tasty Tidbits creates an Amazing NL for only a minimal amount due every 6months! So worth it! I just signed up and I can't wait to forward my new subscription to my customers! Try a sample and you will see!

Ditto! I use Tasty Tidbits as well! :)

I'm excited to send Joy's Sept news too! I love the look of it:)

lacychef said:
I'm excited to send Joy's Sept news too! I love the look of it:)

What did the old one look like??? Just curious?

can you add you're own stuff to Joy's newsletter? I like to put my own things in a newsletter (host of the month, etc)

She has the host of the month insert already there and yes you can put your own stuff or take out things as well!

heat123 said:
What did the old one look like??? Just curious?

Oh I don't know! This is the first time I'm sending hers. I won a free month earlier this month.

I'm finishing my Sept NL today and will post it once I've finished. :)

Sept NLHere is my newsletter for September. I've uploaded it in two pieces because it's much larger then others with all then new stuff added. Feel free to use it as you wish. :)

Last edited:
Do you forward this to your past hosts or your team? I have found that some of the older team newsletters (from other teams) can be very inspirational and informational for booking/recruiting. Just curious.

I send my newsletter to all my customers and hosts. As of right now my team consists of me, myself, & I. I have a gal that's looking to sign up at the beginning of the year and she will be the first member of my team.:)

Re: Sept NLThanks!!! I really need this!

Here's my September Newsletter:balloon:

Attachments

• Newsletter September 2008.doc
    1.9 MB · Views: 540
Like I do every month, I sent out an email from the Customer Connection section of my PWS (the "new fall products" one).

I already have an order for the entire Knife Block SET! (yep, $394!!!) :D

cathyskitchen said:
Like I do every month, I sent out an email from the Customer Connection section of my PWS (the "new fall products" one).

I already have an order for the entire Knife Block SET! (yep, $394!!!) :D

Nice! Whoohooo for you! Congrats!

How can I sign up for the Tasty Tidbits? Is there a separate website to go to?

Jess- how do I get your 2 part NL into one?

I think she had to put it as 2 attachments so it would fit on here. There is a limit to the file size. To combine the two open a blank word document and copy and paste the two separate ones into the same doc. I already did it but it is too large to post. I can email it to you. [email protected]

chefmoseley said:
I think she had to put it as 2 attachments so it would fit on here. There is a limit to the file size. To combine the two open a blank word document and copy and paste the two separate ones into the same doc. I already did it but it is too large to post. I can email it to you. [email protected]

Exactly. Unfortunately there was just too much to put into the NL so it was too large to post. But I didn't want to not post it.

I'd be happy to email it to anyone. Just let me know.

:)

Thanks Jess. I look foreward to your NL every month. I just don't have the time time with the kids and then my hubby being gone so much.
I appreciate it.

You're welcome Becky. I'm working on Oct & Nov now. The only thing I'll add last minute is the outlet stuff since it changes frequently. I'll post them once I've finished. :)

JBigler said:
How can I sign up for the Tasty Tidbits? Is there a separate website to go to?
http://www.tastytidbits.net/
I just sent out my first one today!

I'm new here, and I just wanted to say how helpful this whole website has been! I spent the last week trying to create both a Newsletter and a Mystery Host Flyer, and then I came here last night and found some really great stuff!But I have a question. How do you send these Word documents or PDF files as the body of an email? Or do you send them as attachments?Sarah

I send mine as an attachment. I know some people do mail merge from microsoft outlook and send it that way.

Anyone else have a Sept newsletter they want to share??

I am sorry I dropped the ball and didn't post. However, now it won't upload. Email me at [email protected] and I will send it to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
No prob. I just sent you an email.Thanks!
tpchefrebecca said:
I am sorry I dropped the ball and didn't post. However, now it won't upload. Email me at [email protected] and I will send it to you.

Re: Sept NL
jessicafawn said:
Here is my newsletter for September. I've uploaded it in two pieces because it's much larger then others with all then new stuff added. Feel free to use it as you wish. :)

Jessica, where did you find that PC logo with last season's pics all lined up like that? I'd love to get the Winter-fall logo just like that to use as my "letter head" at the top of my stationery!

Heather... I found it here on CS on another persons newsletter. I've been looking for the same thing ... if I find it I'll post it. Sorry I couldn't be more help.:)

1. Can I use the September newsletter instead of 123byrequest this month?

Yes, you can definitely use the September newsletter instead of 123byrequest this month. It is a great way to compare the results and see which one generates a better response.

2. Is the September newsletter available for all consultants?

Yes, the September newsletter is available for all consultants to use. It is a new feature offered by Pampered Chef to help boost your sales and engagement with customers.

3. How do I access the September newsletter?

To access the September newsletter, log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Marketing" tab. From there, you can select the September newsletter and customize it for your business.

4. What type of content is included in the September newsletter?

The September newsletter includes a variety of content such as featured products, recipes, and tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products. It also includes a customizable section where you can add your own personal message to your customers.

5. How can I track the results of using the September newsletter?

You can track the results of using the September newsletter by keeping a record of your sales and engagement with customers during the month. You can also monitor the open and click-through rates of the newsletter through your email marketing platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
thebowman
Replies
Views
chef_kimmo
  • DeeDee616
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies