• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Would Like to Do a Newsletter and Have Signed up W/ Ttbits!! and

In summary, Ttbits is a digital platform used by Pampered Chef for creating and sending newsletters to customers. To sign up for Ttbits, users can visit their website and fill out a form with their name, email, and password. Newsletters should include updates on products, promotions, recipes, and other relevant information. Users can customize the design of their newsletter using Ttbits' templates and customization options. It is recommended to send out a newsletter at least once a month, but special editions can also be sent for holidays or promotions.
jterre
I would like to do a newsletter and have signed up w/ ttbits!! and love the look thank you JOY!!
I would now like to find how to track this when I send it out... Any ideas? I found mailchimp and wondered if there were anyother free services like this that you think are better or compare.
Thoughts and ideas are appreciated!
Thanks Jenn

Re: Mailchimp??loving mailchimp, it has been wonderful for sending out my TTB News letter. I never used any to the other services though.

Re: Mailchimp??Thanks!! I'm working on mine today!

ie

Hi Jennie!

I'm so glad you signed up with ttbits and love the look of your newsletter! As for tracking, I highly recommend using Mailchimp. It's a great tool for tracking your newsletter and it's free. I haven't come across any other free services that compare to Mailchimp, but it's always good to do some research and see what works best for you. Let me know if you have any other questions or need help setting up your tracking. Best of luck!

Happy cooking!

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is Ttbits and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

Ttbits is a digital platform that allows users to create and send newsletters. It is used by Pampered Chef to communicate with customers and promote products.

How do I sign up for Ttbits?

To sign up for Ttbits, go to their website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You will be prompted to enter your name, email, and create a password.

What information should I include in my newsletter?

Your newsletter should include updates on new products, promotions, and recipes. You can also include tips and tricks for using Pampered Chef products and testimonials from satisfied customers.

Can I customize the design of my newsletter?

Yes, Ttbits offers a variety of templates and customization options to make your newsletter visually appealing. You can also add your own images and branding to make it unique.

How often should I send out a newsletter?

We recommend sending out a newsletter at least once a month to keep your customers engaged and informed. However, you can also send out special editions for holidays or special promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedNotPerfect08
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • esavvymom