• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending a Newsletter by Email: Tips for Including in the Body of Your Message

In summary, to create a newsletter with Pampered Chef, log in to your consultant account and go to the "Marketing" tab. From there, select "Email Marketing" and then "Create Email" to access the newsletter template builder. You can add images by clicking on the "Add Content" button and selecting the "Image" option, and add your contact list by going to the "Contacts" tab. You can also schedule your newsletter to be sent at a specific time by using the "Schedule" tab. To track the success of your newsletter, go to the "Reports" tab where you can see relevant metrics and track individual contacts.
PCBritt
I am trying to send out my September Newsletter by email! Is there a way I can put it in the body of the email instead of attaching it??

Yes, copy from Word and paste into your email program. Do you use outlook? I did a basic one---see previous thread.

When I copy and paste it, the pictures do not carry over??

I really need some help!! Do ya'll copy the word file into the body of your email or just attach it??

I am having the same problem Brittany and probably at the same frustration level... I tried to attach it and no one could open it so I hope some one can give us those answers...

If you are using Word & Outlook, some versions have the option to send a copy directly from Word. I always do mine that way, but I have the upgraded version of Yahoo Mail & can receive my Yahoo Mail in Outlook.

Depending on your email program, it may not "read" the pictures if you copy/paste. I use Outlook, and I create the newsletter in Word, and copy the text over to Outlook, and then I insert the pictures in Outlook. If I try to create the whole thing in Word, I get red x boxes where the photos should be. It's something too technical for me to know why.... so I just do it the long way..

The use of Word like already said will usually keep the formatting and the photos will stay in the e-mail.

1. How do I create a newsletter with Pampered Chef?

To create a newsletter with Pampered Chef, log in to your consultant account and click on the "Marketing" tab. From there, select "Email Marketing" and then "Create Email". This will take you to our newsletter template builder where you can design and customize your newsletter.

2. Can I add images to my newsletter?

Yes, you can add images to your newsletter by clicking on the "Add Content" button in the template builder and selecting the "Image" option. You can then upload your own images or choose from our library of stock images.

3. How do I add my contact list to my newsletter?

To add your contact list to your newsletter, click on the "Contacts" tab in the template builder. From there, you can select the contacts you want to include in your newsletter or create a new contact list to use.

4. Can I schedule my newsletter to be sent at a specific time?

Yes, you can schedule your newsletter to be sent at a specific time by clicking on the "Schedule" tab in the template builder. From there, you can choose the date and time you want your newsletter to be sent.

5. How do I track the success of my newsletter?

To track the success of your newsletter, go to the "Reports" tab in the template builder. Here, you can see the open and click-through rates of your newsletter, as well as any other relevant metrics. You can also track individual contacts to see if they have opened or interacted with your newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Princess
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PCBritt