• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Has Rita Wester Gone? - September Newsletter

In summary, Rita's September Newsletter from Pampered Chef includes new product releases, recipes, cooking tips, and upcoming promotions. It is released monthly and can be subscribed to on the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. The newsletter often includes exclusive deals and discounts, and can be shared with friends and family through email or social media.
Trish1953
Silver Member
This is a copy of Rita Wester's September newsletter. Rita used to be a very active member on here but has since moved on to other venues. If you use it, be sure to change everything to your information.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Rita's September Newsletter.doc
    534.5 KB · Views: 513
Thanks Trish! Rita has returned to CS though!!!

Oh, I am so glad she is back! She is so creative and has so very many great ideas!!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

yep, she actually posted it for us on another newsletter thread! Thanks Trish and welcome back Rita!

I have taken so much from this site, I figured it was time I gave back :D I am pretty proud of this one. (even though a lot of it is 'borrowed')

Last edited:

1. What is included in Rita's September Newsletter?

The September Newsletter from Pampered Chef includes new product releases, recipes, cooking tips, and upcoming promotions.

2. How often does Rita's Newsletter come out?

Rita's Newsletter is released monthly, so the September edition will be available at the beginning of the month.

3. Can I sign up to receive Rita's Newsletter?

Yes, you can sign up to receive Rita's Newsletter by subscribing on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts in Rita's September Newsletter?

Yes, Rita's Newsletter often includes exclusive deals and discounts for subscribers. Make sure to check your email for any special offers!

5. Can I share Rita's September Newsletter with my friends and family?

Absolutely! You can forward the newsletter to your friends and family or share it on social media to spread the word about the latest Pampered Chef products and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rwesterpchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedlinda