• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Printing Newsletter From Consultant Connection?

In summary, to access the Newsletter section on Consultant Connection, simply login to your account and click on the "Newsletters" tab. You can customize the newsletters before printing by clicking on the "Customize" button. You can print up to 10 newsletters at once, and they can be printed in color or black and white. There is no cost for printing the newsletters as a Pampered Chef consultant.
pcangie
Hello Everyone,
I'm just creating my first newsletter thru the consultant connection tools. I have it set to email on Thursday morning since our cluster meeting is tomorrow. Is there a way for me to print it out now so I can recognized people tomorrow.....it says to keep a copy so there must be a way to do it. Maybe I fried my brain at the pool today and really should be in bed by now, but I don't know where/how I should print it out. Thanks!
Angie

if anyone knows, I would love to know how to as well.

After it is sent, there is no way to access it anymore. That has to be something they r working on I would think.

I can't access my 2 newsletters at all!

Hi Angie,Congrats on creating your first newsletter! That's a great accomplishment. As for printing it out, you should be able to do so by clicking on the "print" option in the toolbar or by using the shortcut command "Ctrl+P" if you're on a PC or "Command+P" if you're on a Mac. If that doesn't work, you could also try saving the newsletter as a PDF file and then printing it from there. Hope that helps and good luck with your cluster meeting tomorrow!

1. How do I access the Newsletter section on Consultant Connection?

To access the Newsletter section on Consultant Connection, login to your Consultant Connection account and click on the "Newsletters" tab on the left-hand side of the page. This will take you to the Newsletter section where you can find all the available newsletters to print.

2. Can I customize the newsletters before printing them?

Yes, you can customize the newsletters before printing them. Simply click on the "Customize" button next to the newsletter you want to print, and you will be able to add your own personal message or information before printing.

3. How many newsletters can I print at once?

You can print up to 10 newsletters at once from the Newsletter section on Consultant Connection. If you need to print more than 10, you will need to do multiple print runs.

4. Can I print the newsletters in color?

Yes, you can print the newsletters in color. When you click on the "Print" button for the newsletter you want to print, you will have the option to select color or black and white printing.

5. Is there a cost for printing the newsletters?

No, there is no cost for printing the newsletters from Consultant Connection. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to all the available newsletters at no additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • otisbg