• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose on the Fence About a Newsletter....

In summary, the speaker started using a newsletter service in February and got a small order of $15. They also used iContact to monitor open/clicks/bounces. Later, they received an email from someone they met at a booth in November, who placed a $150 order after the speaker chatted with them and answered their questions. This saved the speaker from going inactive and they recommend using a newsletter service to jump start a business.
esavvymom
Staff member
I started with one of the newsletter services at the beginning of February. I had been debating, but decided to just go for it. My first email was an outlet email because of a special cluster assignment I had. I got one small order ($15)...ok..that's good. I used iContact to help me monitor the open/clicks/bounces- which is helpful to see.

Then I got an email a few days later from another lady I had met back in November at my booth. She asked me to call her, since her PC was broken (she was borrowing someone's for email that day). I was finally able to get a hold of her on Friday, and we chatted awhile- answered some questions for her, etc. Well, she asked me to resend her the information about our outlet...she was looking for what might be on sale. Her daughter is getting married, so she was looking for some 'stuff'- nothing specific. (ALready talked with her about a registry- but that's up in the air- daughter not interested right now...but could be a party later). ANYWAY....I got an email from her this morning that she placed a $150 order on my website last night!!! WAAHOO! I saw it has been Received on the status page on CC- so I KNOW it got associated to me (she wasn't 100% sure). That saved me from going inactive this month (and next!).

Anyway- I share, to let you know that it can be worth it. I wish I had done it sooner. :)

I think I'm going to use this newsletter service to jump start my business again...it was in a lull for a while, so I'm really excited! The best part is that I don't have to do anything except write the newsletter- the service does it all for me. I just have to give them the content and they take care of the HTML coding, distribution, tracking, etc. I highly recommend it!

That's awesome! It's always great to hear success stories from using newsletter services. It sounds like you were able to connect with the customer at just the right time, and it paid off. Keep up the good work and I hope you continue to see more success with your newsletter and business in general. Thanks for sharing your experience!

1. What is the purpose of a newsletter from Pampered Chef?

A newsletter from Pampered Chef is a way for us to keep our customers updated on new products, recipes, and special promotions. It also provides helpful tips and tricks for using our products and creating delicious meals.

2. Do I have to pay to receive the newsletter?

No, our newsletter is completely free for anyone to sign up and receive. Simply provide your email address and you will start receiving our newsletter right away.

3. How often will I receive the newsletter?

Our newsletter is typically sent out monthly, but we may send out additional newsletters for special promotions or events. We respect our customers' time and will not overwhelm your inbox with frequent emails.

4. Can I unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can easily unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email. We value your privacy and will not share your information with any third parties.

5. What type of content can I expect to see in the newsletter?

Our newsletter includes a variety of content such as new product releases, featured recipes, cooking tips, and exclusive offers for our subscribers. We also love to share success stories from our customers and fun events happening in the Pampered Chef community.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedalf