• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hi All, I Was Wondering I Was on Ebay Last Night and I Have a

In summary, PC allows its consultants to sell products on eBay, but only if they are discontinued and they need to make room for new products.
MGG
Hi all,
I was wondering I was on ebay last night and I have a couple of questions. How can people afford to sell PC products so cheap? There's a seller there pctoyourdoor that has sold tons of PC products on ebay (some way cheaper than retail), but my question is how do these people afford to do that? Are they necessarily consultants or could they be previous host? My director says we aren't allowed to sell on ebay, but are we allowed to buy supplies?

To answer the first....they host a show, get free stuff and then sell it discounted...or they are consultants that use kit enhancement month to get it cheap...or they just take a cut to drum up business or cut into their commission but don't care because their getting the seasonal incentives...or they are directors that are getting the seasonal products free...

...just a few possibilities in my opinion...

I think ANY of those shouldn't be allowed, even the hosts, it cheapens our host program.

janetupnorth said:
I think ANY of those shouldn't be allowed, even the hosts, it cheapens our host program.
Unfortunately, in a free market society, people have the right to do what they want with things they buy or earn. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt. Maybe someone hosted a show, then fell on hard times, and need to sell much of their stuff to make a mortgage payment.

MGG- to answer your second question, we are allowed to buy supplies, but keep in mind that you never know what condition they'll be in when you buy through eBay instead of placing a supply order.

Once someone buys something there is nothing that can be done about what they do with their belongings. If they want to sell them on eBay that is their business. That being said, PC has SPECIFICALLY said that consultants are NOT to sell PC on online forums like eBay. A consultant who does is breaking her/his contract. So I don't see anything wrong with a non-consultant selling there except that it cuts into what we might sell but that isn't their concern (the host or guest who sells).

We can, however, sell our cast offs at yard sales, to each other or whatever out it the real world (but not at an inflated price). IMHO, why would we do that unless it's discontinued and we need to make space for new things? Aren't most of us doing this to make money? Can't do that if we give away the store. I have sold items to other consultants (always within the "rules") and have given a lot of PC away to family and friends and have sold to some of my best customers at cost (when they have helped me out to help them out).

What is "Hi All, I Was Wondering I Was on Ebay Last Night and I Have a"?

"Hi All, I Was Wondering I Was on Ebay Last Night and I Have a" is not a specific product or item. It is likely a statement made by someone on an online forum or platform, asking for advice or opinions about something they saw on eBay.

Is "Hi All, I Was Wondering I Was on Ebay Last Night and I Have a" a product sold by Pampered Chef?

No, "Hi All, I Was Wondering I Was on Ebay Last Night and I Have a" is not a product sold by Pampered Chef. We specialize in kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items, not online forum discussions.

Can I purchase "Hi All, I Was Wondering I Was on Ebay Last Night and I Have a" through Pampered Chef?

No, "Hi All, I Was Wondering I Was on Ebay Last Night and I Have a" is not a product available for purchase through Pampered Chef. We do not sell items found on eBay or other online marketplaces.

Do you have any products similar to "Hi All, I Was Wondering I Was on Ebay Last Night and I Have a"?

We have a wide range of products that may be similar to what you saw on eBay. Our kitchen tools and cookware are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

Can I find "Hi All, I Was Wondering I Was on Ebay Last Night and I Have a" on the Pampered Chef website?

No, "Hi All, I Was Wondering I Was on Ebay Last Night and I Have a" is not a product featured on the Pampered Chef website. We only sell our own products and do not feature items from other websites or platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • spoiledchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
michelle5959
Replies