• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I See What Others Have Done?

In summary, to see what others have done with Pampered Chef products, you can visit their website and browse through customer reviews and photos, or join their online community. You can also view recipes made with their products on their website or community, attend cooking shows, and see before and after photos on their website and social media pages. All reviews and photos are from real customers, and they have a satisfaction guarantee policy. Customers are also encouraged to share their own experiences and results with the products through reviews, photos, and hosting cooking shows.
pamperedchef88
Gold Member
Im just getting ready to get started and I would realy like to see what other people have done to make the best use of their websites, to see how they have customized, and if their is anything special you could add to encoourage people to come back frequently. My problem is how can i look at alot of consultants websites? I do know not to look them up through pampered chefs website (cause that takes business away from others) but I am really trying to see some actual examples. What would you suggest?

A lot of us on here put the end to our PWS address in our "signature". We can't put the full thing on, since it's against policy. But since we all know the beginning: www. pampered chef . biz we just do the /......part. For example mine is:
/08amandak

Thank you that helps!!!

Mine is /rae. Don't believe it when your computer tells you I don't exist. I do. I really do. Just tell it yes, you really do want to go there.Don't hesitate to ask questions if they arise from any of the PWSs you visit.

Last edited:
nothing fancy on mine bit you can look...

mine is /callheatherp

It's not fancy, but you can look!

You can check out mine!

Mine is /NooraK

1. How can I see what others have done with Pampered Chef products?

To see what others have done with Pampered Chef products, you can visit our website and browse through our customer reviews and photos. You can also join our online community and see posts from other customers sharing their experiences and recipes.

2. Is there a way to view what recipes have been made using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can view recipes made with Pampered Chef products on our website or by joining our online community. You can also attend our cooking shows and see demos of different recipes using our products.

3. Can I see before and after photos of using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can see before and after photos of using Pampered Chef products on our website and social media pages. Our customers often share their transformation photos and experiences with our products.

4. How do I know if the results shown from others using Pampered Chef products are accurate?

We stand behind the quality and effectiveness of our products. Our website and online community only feature real reviews and photos from our customers. We also have a satisfaction guarantee policy to ensure our customers are happy with their results.

5. Can I share my own experiences using Pampered Chef products with others?

Absolutely! We encourage our customers to share their experiences and results with our products. You can share your photos and reviews on our website or by joining our online community. You can also host your own cooking show and share your experiences with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefsteph07