• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Other Consultants Good Websites

In summary, Rebecca's website is a great source of information, with a lot of different ideas and tips.
chefsteph07
Does anyone know of, or even have, a GOOD PC website? I'm looking for some other sites with some "different" info in it that I can copy onto my own..I am constantly looking for other things of interest to post on my site...I've visited some upper level's sites and been dissapointed by how BLAND they are. If anyone wants to check mine out to see what I'm talking about, you can visit /scavnicky.

I do know that Lisa Amblo's site is pretty good and I took her idea of some show recipes and tips.

You have some really good ideas on your site & I have added you under my bookmarks:). I also have borrowed from Lisa Amblo-she has some great ideas. If you want to check out what I have done on mine, /akrebecca. I am a work in progress on the site. I need to add info about baking a tasty turkey, timeline for cooking that week etc...

Two suggestions. First, Check out the Personal Pampered Chef Websites under Administrative on Chef Success. There are some pretty good websites there. Second, under your calender, you can post items. I have the meetings listed as well as any fairs or expos I will be at. When I went to conference last year I listed that and posted a photo. I have some other ideas for the calendar area as well. I am also thinking of adding a "contest" on my newsletter. There is a magazine I have seen every once in a while that hides a golden toothpick in their magazine. Find it and get a prize. I am trying to think of my "golden toothpick". Of course, when they email me, they will get a SB.

chefsteph... your site looks great! I love your intro paragraph! Can I 'borrow' it?

cheflorraine said:
chefsteph... your site looks great! I love your intro paragraph! Can I 'borrow' it?

Lorraine, thank you so much for the compliment! Yes, of course, you may borrow anything on my site! Almost all of what I have on mine has been taken from different sites I have researched, I want my customers to actually learn something from it and not just read about specials, ya know? I got alot of info from Jamie Oliver's site actually, the things you need in your kitchen, etc.

akrebecca said:
You have some really good ideas on your site & I have added you under my bookmarks:). I also have borrowed from Lisa Amblo-she has some great ideas. If you want to check out what I have done on mine, /akrebecca. I am a work in progress on the site. I need to add info about baking a tasty turkey, timeline for cooking that week etc...

Two suggestions. First, Check out the Personal Pampered Chef Websites under Administrative on Chef Success. There are some pretty good websites there. Second, under your calender, you can post items. I have the meetings listed as well as any fairs or expos I will be at. When I went to conference last year I listed that and posted a photo. I have some other ideas for the calendar area as well. I am also thinking of adding a "contest" on my newsletter. There is a magazine I have seen every once in a while that hides a golden toothpick in their magazine. Find it and get a prize. I am trying to think of my "golden toothpick". Of course, when they email me, they will get a SB.

Rebecca, thanks for the ideas, and thanks for bookmarking me! I try to add a new feature every month, or at least rotate them around. I also took the Website session at conference and I got the idea of changing your color every month, EVEN IF you don't change your info, because if people come back to it, if they see a fresh color they may take a second look at it. I thought that was a good point.

Rebecca - how do you get the sign-up form for your newsletter onto your website? I use Mailchimp, and although they have a sign-up form available, I don't know how you would import that into the News section on our websites...

cheflorraine said:
Rebecca - how do you get the sign-up form for your newsletter onto your website? I use Mailchimp, and although they have a sign-up form available, I don't know how you would import that into the News section on our websites...

:blushing: Totally not sure! I did it so long ago that I don't remember. I will play around with it. Hopefully It may jog something.

In my news section, I have a "Emergency Substitutions for your holiday cooking" link. I "borrowed" this from someone a couple years ago, and post it every year about this this time every year.

/brendahaywood

Bren706 said:
In my news section, I have a "Emergency Substitutions for your holiday cooking" link. I "borrowed" this from someone a couple years ago, and post it every year about this this time every year.

/brendahaywood

Ohhhhh, I think I may be borrowing that!

Brenda, I like what you've done. I creatively adapted the "Questions You May Have" news item and will be using it myself. :) Thanks!

Steph, I don't know how good mine is, but you're welcome to check it out. I think it reflects my personality.

Bren706 said:

/brendahaywood

Thanks! Where's the "like" button? LOL

Thanks for sharing your websites. There are some great ideas on them.

BRAINFART how do I get to the web pages from the other members here?

ChefJessica95765 said:
BRAINFART how do I get to the web pages from the other members here?
you just type www. pamperedchef. biz in your browser window and then usually folks will put /name so you add that to the end. We aren't allowed to spell out our ENTIRE url.By the way- I put spaces in the URL listed above- because otherwise, it tries to link it directly...I didn't want to do that. :)

1. How can I find a list of other consultants' websites?

You can find a list of other consultants' websites by visiting the "Find a Consultant" page on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter your location and a list of consultants in your area will be displayed, along with links to their websites.

2. Can I order products from other consultants' websites?

Yes, you can order products from other consultants' websites. However, we recommend ordering from your own consultant if you have one, as they can provide personalized service and support.

3. Are all other consultants' websites the same?

No, each consultant has the ability to customize their website to fit their individual style and business needs. However, all websites will have the same core features and product offerings.

4. Can I earn host rewards by ordering from another consultant's website?

Yes, you can earn host rewards by ordering from another consultant's website as long as you enter the host's name and information at checkout. The host will receive credit for your order and you will receive any applicable rewards or discounts.

5. How can I contact a consultant through their website?

You can contact a consultant through their website by clicking on the "Contact Me" or "Email Me" button. This will usually bring up a form where you can enter your information and message, which will be sent directly to the consultant's email.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Lauradorable
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Monty060609