• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do You Use the Calendar.........

In summary, the new recipe calendars are available for order on the website. Those of you who use them, what do you do with them? Do you simply give them as the host gift? Do you add them into a special you creat - such as "purchase the DCB tonight and you will get a new calendar to take home with you"? What are you doing and how are people reacting to them.I have used them every year they have been out, I use them as my host gifts starting in Sept, everyone LOVES them. I also send one to each of my past hosts whose disount has expired. With these, I send a gift certificate for $25 if they
pcsharon1
Gold Member
So I see that the new recipe calendars are available for order on the website. Those of you who use these, what do you do with them? Do you simply give them as the host gift? Do you add them into a special you creat - such as "purchase the DCB tonight and you will get a new calendar to take home with you"? What are you doing and how are people reacting to them.

I have used them every year they have been out, I use them as my host gifts starting in Sept, everyone LOVES them.
Maybe if a customer placed an order over $100 I'd think about giving them one, I had about 2 or 3 leftover going into Jan and put them in for drawings.

I send one to each of my hosts from the past year. I put a sticker on the calendar as a reminder of when their discount expires. I also send one to each of my past hosts whose disount has expired. With these, I send a gift certificate for $25 if they host another party. Last year I sent the calendars out in November and the gift certificates expired in March. I will do the same this year. I think I will also have it be two-tiered. If you have your party before January 31st, I will give you $25 and $15 if you host your party in February or March. It allows me to jump start my year a bit... It worked last year. Yes, it costs me a little, but My commissions were higher than the $75 I gave out... (3 parties because of them plus bookings from them...)

lt1jane said:
I send one to each of my hosts from the past year. I put a sticker on the calendar as a reminder of when their discount expires. I also send one to each of my past hosts whose disount has expired. With these, I send a gift certificate for $25 if they host another party. Last year I sent the calendars out in November and the gift certificates expired in March. I will do the same this year. I think I will also have it be two-tiered. If you have your party before January 31st, I will give you $25 and $15 if you host your party in February or March. It allows me to jump start my year a bit... It worked last year. Yes, it costs me a little, but My commissions were higher than the $75 I gave out... (3 parties because of them plus bookings from them...)

I love this idea

I always have good intentions and just don't seem to get them used up....ugh not sure if I want to spend the money again.

Jane,
Could you attach a sample of the Gift Certificate you use and letter you use to send these out??

Thanks,

Lisa

How I use the calendars...Here's my gift certificate. I'm not sure if I sent a letter out now that I think of it. If I did, it probably said something to the effect of Thank you for your business, here's a small token of my apprecitation.

As far as the cost to me, my director takes orders. We have to order in groups of 5, but we order as a group by the hundred so we all pay the cheapest rate possible. I am the 6th of 9 kids in my family and all my family was given a calendar also. I went through 40 calendars.

Attachments

• Past Host Loyalty.doc
    77 KB · Views: 531
I give them to all my hosts in November and December and give them to anybody who spends $100 at my shows or booths. I had a lady who was going to get a couple things but was interested in the calendar so she added to her order to get her to $100! I like the idea of sending them to past hosts. I do send a thank you letter at the end of the year so this would be a good gift to give too.

I'm not able to see the price for the calendars?

I found it!

I offer them to all of my hosts once I get them. I also offer them to anyone who places an order of $75 or more. I say offer, because I know that calendars don't suit everyone. To me it seems wasteful to give a calendar to someone who's thinking, "Great, another calendar I don't like and won't use."

I give them as a host gift during Nov. and Dec. and I also mail one to all of my January and February hosts right after Christmas with all of their important dates already written in (like when to send me address lists, when to hand out invitations, etc....)

I also use them at a couple Booths I do - I give them to anyone who places an order of $60 or more. Last year, the calendars didn't arrive in time for one of the booths, and I had people actually looking for them! "Last year I got a calendar....where's this year's calendar?" I had to promise to mail a calendar to a couple of ladies!

I put them in the host packet to all my hosts. When I'm working booths, I also make them an incentive to order at the table. Like "order $30 or more & get a free Pampered Chef Calendar ... $60 or more & they get the guest special too ... $100 or more = 10% off their order ..."

Thanks, Jane. I love the certificate idea.

here are some ideas shared by my upline...
The 2012 Pampered Chef Recipe Calendars are great for marketing your business. I will be purchasing some to use as holiday gifts for my past hosts and including a thank you note, their past host discount # and expiration date to encourage them to make a purchase and/or book a show. I will also be using them as gifts with minimum purchase and host thank you gifts at shows. But there are lots of other great ways to use the calendar; here are a few:

WAYS TO ADVERTISE AND MARKET YOUR BUSINESS WITH
2012 PAMPERED CHEF RECIPE CALENDARS
1. Give to Family and Friends: Ask them to hang them up in their offices or place of work. (Free Advertising for a year!!)
2. Christmas Gift to Teachers from your child/children (maybe an extra one for the Teacher's lounge).
3. Take to your Dentist's, Doctor's or Chiropractor's Office
4. Take to your Hair Salon/Nail Salon
5. Take to your Bank
6. Take to the Post Office
7. Take to anywhere/everywhere you do business
8. Give to host as a THANK YOU for hosting (in front of guests)
9. "Booking" gifts
10. Send to top host each month for the past year to encourage them to re-book (mark in the calendar when their 1 year is up)
11. Give away with a "minimum" purchase‡”IT WORKS. Suggestion for the amount they need to spend: Let it depend on the month - for example, if there is a "spend $60" special, you might add the calendar with a $75 purchase. If there is a SALE (like % off stones or something), you might add it with $60 purchase.
12. Door Prizes
13. "Bring a Friend" gifts
14. "Referral" gifts
15. "Welcome to the Neighborhood" gifts
16. Welcome to OUR TEAM! (enough for first 6 shows plus one for New Consultant

Love the ideas! Thanks for sharing that list Jenny. I never thought about some of those things! Definitely needed to think outside of the box more.I just wish we could order them more than just 6 weeks or so in the summer. If you start giving them out in the late fall and you didn't order enough, too-bad! Oh well. :)

Question 1: How do you use the calendar for scheduling events?

To schedule an event using the calendar, simply click on the desired date and time slot. A pop-up window will appear where you can enter the event details such as title, location, and time. Once all the information is entered, click "Save" to add the event to your calendar.

Question 2: How do you view different dates on the calendar?

You can view different dates on the calendar by using the navigation buttons or arrows. These are usually located at the top or bottom of the calendar and allow you to move forward or backward by day, week, or month.

Question 3: How do you set reminders on the calendar?

To set a reminder on the calendar, click on the event you want to be reminded of. Then, click on the "Reminders" option and select the desired time for the reminder. You can also choose to receive a reminder via email or notification on your device.

Question 4: Can you share your calendar with others?

Yes, most calendars have the option to share with others. You can usually do this by clicking on the "Share" button and entering the email addresses or usernames of the people you want to share your calendar with. They will then be able to view and edit events on your calendar.

Question 5: How do you edit or delete events on the calendar?

To edit or delete an event on the calendar, click on the event and then click on the "Edit" or "Delete" button. Make any necessary changes and click "Save" to update the event or "Delete" to remove it from your calendar.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • Jess_K