• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ok All You Creative People Out There, How Would I Do This?

In summary, a college graduate is looking for a way to celebrate her graduation. She has a consultant who suggested setting up a catalog show on the consultant's website. People could order gift certificates from the show.
Nanisu
Gold Member
On of my team members has a customer who is graduating from College and moving out and wants all PC stuff for her new kitchen for graduation. She wanted to set up a registry online and let people know that's what she wants. Of course, we only have bridal registries now. I suggested we do a show and have it be like a bridal shower, but she doesn't have time for that with graduation and a lot of her family and friends live far away. So how could she do this creatively? My consultant does have her own website--can a host post her wish list on the consultant's website? Could she in essence just set up a catalog show on her website and have a way for the host post what she would like, kind of like a bridal shower???

Help....

Sorry, it's early here in California. That's ONE of my team members, not ON of my team members...

Could it be a posted list in her News section? Then have people look there first, then order?

What Amanda said.

Post her wishlist in your news section, and make sure you've checked it so that it shows up on your homepage....."SUZIE Q's GRADUATION WISH LIST"

With the wish list, also have instructions for how to place an order online as part of a show, or how to contact you directly to place the order. (some people prefer that option).

you'd also have to constantly update that wish list, right?

Exactly!

Also have the "host" set up an evite announcing the graduation show. She can indicate the news link info, and also list the website info. I would also have her mention that they can just email the consultant for the wishlist. Just be sure that the wishlist is updated as the orders come in....both on the newslink and on the consultant's email wish list.

At this point she's thinking of setting the show up as a bridal registry with the date of the graduation and an imaginary groom's name and then sending out a custom email saying she is NOT getting married, just wants a bunch of stuff for her kitchen for graduation...I like these ideas mentioned above but they are way too complicated for this consultant--she is an in and out consultant and still calls Consultant's Corner "pampered partner" and she is very PC challenged--can't remember the names of products, etc....so I can't imagine her doing the setting up the wish list as news on her website thing---any other ideas we can come up with?

If the college student has a blog or a FB page, she can post her wish list there & then have the people making purchases post a response showing what they just ordered. That would alleviate duplicates ... maybe!

Added note: Just make sure the college student understands NOT to post a link to the consultant's web page. :)

Here's a file to give to guests. You register, then the guest has to be technologically savvy enough to order from the show. This saves on shipping.

I like the idea of facebook or just sending a wish list in a attachment with the invite.

Attachments

• PurchaseExplanation.doc
    37 KB · Views: 371
beepampered said:
Here's a file to give to guests. You register, then the guest has to be technologically savvy enough to order from the show. This saves on shipping.

I like the idea of facebook or just sending a wish list in a attachment with the invite.

Bee, When you do it this way, how often do you update the registry?

I had the same sort of thing and suggested the graduate set up a show and just have family and friends order her gifts certificates.... then she could use them when she got to her new home and she wouldn't have to lug PC stuff across country. Plus she would get the host benefits from catalog show where all the gift certificates were ordered from.

I like the imaginary groom ... and am wondering if you can make his name My Graduation.But that's just me ... it irks me that we can't do gift registries for anything other than weddings. I've heard directors at regional conferences suggest the registry for long-time married couples.

1. How do I make a layered cake using Pampered Chef products?

To make a layered cake using Pampered Chef products, you can use our Layer Cake Pan Set. This set includes three 9-inch pans that are designed to fit together perfectly, making it easy to create a beautiful layered cake. Simply grease the pans, pour your batter into each pan, and bake according to your recipe's instructions. Once the cakes have cooled, you can stack and frost them to create a stunning layered cake.

2. What is the best way to chop vegetables quickly with Pampered Chef products?

If you want to chop vegetables quickly and efficiently, we recommend using our Food Chopper. This tool allows you to chop, dice, and mince vegetables in just a few seconds. Simply place the vegetables in the chopper, cover with the lid, and pull the cord to chop. You can also adjust the cord length to control the size of your vegetable pieces. It's a game changer in the kitchen!

3. How can I make homemade pizza using Pampered Chef products?

For homemade pizza, we recommend using our Large Round Stone. This stone is perfect for making crispy, delicious pizzas at home. Simply roll out your pizza dough on the stone, add your toppings, and bake according to your recipe's instructions. The stone will evenly distribute heat, resulting in a perfectly cooked pizza with a crispy crust. You can also use our Pizza & Crust Cutter to easily slice and serve your pizza.

4. Can I make smoothies with Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can make smoothies using our Power Blender. This powerful blender can blend, chop, and puree fruits and vegetables quickly and easily. It also has a built-in smoothie function that makes it even easier to create delicious smoothies. You can also use our Deluxe Cooking Blender, which has a smoothie setting and a heating element for making hot soups and sauces.

5. How can I make a delicious breakfast using Pampered Chef products?

For a quick and delicious breakfast, we recommend using our Breakfast Sandwich Maker. This handy tool allows you to make breakfast sandwiches in just a few minutes. Simply place English muffins, eggs, and your choice of toppings in the sandwich maker, and in just 5 minutes, you'll have a hot, tasty breakfast sandwich. You can also use our Egg Cooker to make perfectly cooked eggs every time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • PamperedChefDebi
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • pamperedchef88