• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attention All You Creative People Out There

In summary, you can market your websites by doing a 12-days of christmas recipe thing, posting tips for upcoming holidays, and asking people on your newsletter for questions.
Nanisu
Gold Member
I'm doing a training at my meeting Monday night on how to really use their PWS to boost sales this holiday season. I will be touching on the usual "market it, market it, market it" stuff, but I wanted to come up with some creative and fun ideas for getting people to your website--what do you all use, besides just talking about it at your shows? C'Mon, let's get thinking here--this time of year is perfect to market those websites. What are you all doing?:sing:

What about doing a 12-days of christmas recipe thing... a new recipe each day put on the website. Would take some upkeep on the consultant's part but would get people to visit daily...

I encourage my hosts to at least put their wishlist & guest list on the website. I also give them instructions on online ordering for guests. My website is on everything so I definitely market it. I update monthly or as needed(calendar) and include a new recipe.

Right now I have a Cooks Corner - for the month of Nov., I have Turkey Tips, and Turkey recipes there.
I also have a news article listed as "Trifle Trifle Trifle" - with several Trifle Recipes.

I let people know about these at shows and also in my Monthly Newsletter......ummmmm, now that I mention it - I still need to do my Nov, Newsletter!:rolleyes:

Love it
finley1991 said:
What about doing a 12-days of christmas recipe thing... a new recipe each day put on the website. Would take some upkeep on the consultant's part but would get people to visit daily...

I love that idea. I am definitely going to do that! Thanks!

I also want to do something I have heard of before on here, posting tips for upcoming holidays, maybe some trivia and upcoming specials and then ask everyone on my newsletter some questions about them. They can search the website and find the answers. Whoever emails me first with the answer gets a free prize or 15% off anything they order until the end of the week!

Debbie :D

Related to Attention All You Creative People Out There

What is "Attention All You Creative People Out There"?

"Attention All You Creative People Out There" is a new line of products from Pampered Chef that is specifically designed for individuals who love to cook and entertain. These products are perfect for adding a touch of creativity and flair to your culinary creations.

What types of products are included in the "Attention All You Creative People Out There" line?

The "Attention All You Creative People Out There" line includes a variety of unique and innovative kitchen gadgets, tools, and serveware. Some examples include shaped cookie cutters, custom cake molds, and decorative serving platters.

How can I purchase products from the "Attention All You Creative People Out There" line?

You can purchase products from the "Attention All You Creative People Out There" line by hosting a Pampered Chef party. Contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and earn free and discounted products. You can also purchase products directly from the Pampered Chef website.

Are the products in the "Attention All You Creative People Out There" line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Attention All You Creative People Out There" line are dishwasher safe. This makes clean up a breeze and allows you to spend more time enjoying your creations.

Can I use these products for more than just cooking and entertaining?

Yes, the "Attention All You Creative People Out There" products are versatile and can be used for a variety of purposes. For example, the shaped cookie cutters can also be used for crafting or making fun play dough shapes for kids.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nanisu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Cindycooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ange13
  • EgresiPC