• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can a New Consultant Accept Online Orders?

In summary, a new consultant can set up a Bridal Shower Show and collect orders, but until she qualifies, she cannot accept individual orders or set up wedding registries. If she wants to set up a wedding registry, it must be done through the consultant's personal website and the orders will go through to the company. The consultant should reference the Policies and Procedures manual for more information.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I have a new consultant who hasn't qualified and shes is doing a Bridal Shower Show but she keeps telling me she can't set it up online. So now, I'm starting to doubt myself. Since it would be set up as a show, she should be OK, right? It's only if she wants it set up as a Wedding Registry that she'd have a problem, right? And if she wants it set up as a Wedding Registry, could I do that on MY site and still give her the orders? I haven't done a Wedding Registry yet so I'm not sure how that works. Don't the orders process like individual orders in that case?

Help! Break it down for me please!

PamperedChefDebi said:
I have a new consultant who hasn't qualified and shes is doing a Bridal Shower Show but she keeps telling me she can't set it up online. So now, I'm starting to doubt myself. Since it would be set up as a show, she should be OK, right? It's only if she wants it set up as a Wedding Registry that she'd have a problem, right? And if she wants it set up as a Wedding Registry, could I do that on MY site and still give her the orders? I haven't done a Wedding Registry yet so I'm not sure how that works. Don't the orders process like individual orders in that case?

Help! Break it down for me please!

She can set up a show, and she can collect orders for that.

Until qualification she CANNOT:
accept individual orders (including outlet)
set up wedding registries

janetupnorth said:
She can set up a show, and she can collect orders for that.

Until qualification she CANNOT:
accept individual orders (including outlet)
set up wedding registries

I KNEW you'd be the one to answer me! LOL! AND I finally just found it in the Policies and Procedures. I was looking in the wrong section. Thanks Janet!

So Registry orders DO process like individual orders. Meaning, if I set it up on my website, I would get the sales credit, correct?

Wedding Registry orders process like individual orders so you cannot set it up on yours and give her the orders, they will automatically go through to HO through your website.

Great! Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to confirm. Janet, do you remember everything you read or what? You are awesome with reference stuff! Wish I had that kind of memory.

Thanks again!

PamperedChefDebi said:
Great! Thanks! That's exactly what I wanted to confirm. Janet, do you remember everything you read or what? You are awesome with reference stuff! Wish I had that kind of memory.

Thanks again!

I used to (not a photographic memory, just decent), but lately with 2 little kids I forget some things...probably because between them and all the activities I do I get worn down. Either that or they sucked my brain cells!!!!

I am great with numbers and usually horrible with names though!

Oh, and it really did help to read through the entire policy and procedure manual when I started...along with do a lot of research. :)

Man, I seem to forget everything! LOL! But I don't have good excuse. Hmmm... Maybe I can blame the Air Force.

I actually read most of it but then they changed several things. I'm a geek like that too, I'll read stuff just because.

Can't the wedding registry be set up through Consultant's Corner???

1. Can a new consultant accept online orders immediately after joining Pampered Chef?

No, new consultants must wait until they have completed their new consultant training and have received approval from their team leader before they can start accepting online orders.

2. How long does it typically take for a new consultant to be able to accept online orders?

The length of time varies depending on the individual consultant's completion of training and their team leader's approval. It can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.

3. Is there a minimum sales requirement before a new consultant can accept online orders?

Yes, new consultants must have at least $200 in sales before they can start accepting online orders.

4. Are there any restrictions on what products a new consultant can sell online?

No, new consultants have access to the full range of Pampered Chef products and can sell them online once they have completed their training and met the minimum sales requirement.

5. Can a new consultant accept online orders from customers outside of the United States?

Unfortunately, at this time, new consultants can only accept online orders from customers within the United States. International orders are not currently available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Rosebud
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CMHC