• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About Wedding Registry

In summary, to create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, visit their website and click on the "Registry" tab. You can add items from their catalog and share your registry with guests through a unique URL, registry cards, or social media. Changes can be made to the registry at any time and it will be active for 90 days after the wedding date.
urbnk8
My sister is doing a bridal shower (not a pc one) for her friend who is registered with PC. Should I have her put my personal website address on the inside, or just pamperedchef.com.

The reason I ask is because I just thought that maybe Pamperedchef.com would be easier for people to remember than pamperedchef.biz/heatherurbaniak.

At the same time, I would love for them to get to my website...

But, I still get the commission if they purchase from the registry at pamperedchef.com right?

Which would you do?

Put either - it doesn't matter. Any sales from the wedding registry will go to you if she registered with you.NOTE: don't put your full PWS address on this site - it's a "no-no". Just put the slash mark "/" and then the rest of it - we all know what the full address is.

cathyskitchen said:
Put either - it doesn't matter. Any sales from the wedding registry will go to you if she registered with you.

NOTE: don't put your full PWS address on this site - it's a "no-no". Just put the slash mark "/" and then the rest of it - we all know what the full address is.

Oops, didn't realize that...I was just trying to get the point across that it was long and probably hard to remember!

Related to Question About Wedding Registry

1. How do I create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef?

To create a wedding registry with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can follow the prompts to set up your registry and add items from our catalog.

2. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

At this time, our wedding registry feature only allows you to add items from the Pampered Chef catalog. However, we have a wide variety of kitchen and cooking products to choose from, so we are confident you will find everything you need on our website.

3. How do I share my Pampered Chef wedding registry with my guests?

Once you have created your registry, you will receive a unique URL that you can share with your guests. You can also print out registry cards to include with your wedding invitations or share your registry on social media.

4. Can I make changes to my Pampered Chef wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your wedding registry at any time. Simply log in to your account on our website and you can add or remove items as needed. You can also change the quantity of items you have requested.

5. How long will my Pampered Chef wedding registry be active?

Your wedding registry will be active for 90 days after your wedding date. This gives your guests ample time to purchase items from your registry before it expires. After 90 days, your registry will automatically close and any remaining items will no longer be available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • CMHC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ColleenPCC
  • jkerr