• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I View My Guests' Wedding Registry Items on Pws?

If it isn't, make sure you have the couple's information correct and that you've activated your account for the registry.
nicki25
Silver Member
I just got a email from PC that I had a new wedding registry set up through my website. Is there anyway for me to see what they put on their registry???

Yes!:)
Log onto your website, like a guest.
Click on Wedding Registry.
Enter in the couples names and state.
Their Wish List comes up, you can even print it out!
Let me know if you have any trouble with this.
I've already had 4 Successful Registries!:D
I also have another 5 coming up!:p
Good Luck!:)

Does it take awhile to go on there?? I tried this and it didn't work.

You can go into CC - go under the wedding registry link, I think it is off the left tab - see what registries are assigned to you. It is possible they don't have a wishlist up yet, but if they allow you to view options, you can see all of them there. I have a new one as of yesterday. :)

If they've opted out of contact from you, you can't see a thing. Then you have to pretend you are a guest and go look at their list like you're going to buy something.

Thanks! It worked through CC.

nicki25 said:
Thanks! It worked through CC.

Good, congrats on a registry - hope it goes well.

It is not a very big registry. The couple are friends of our and I think I need to get ahold of her and have her add some more things to the list. Not much in different price ranges.

DebbieJ said:
If they've opted out of contact from you, you can't see a thing. Then you have to pretend you are a guest and go look at their list like you're going to buy something.
We are not allowed to contact anyone who has opted out of being contacted by us. The only thing you can do is buy her something from her list or something like an I-slice and add a note congratulating them and offering tips and recipes. Then wait to see if she contacts you.

Ok how long does it take for the registry to show up on our websites?? I still cannot get it to come up when I look it up like I am going to buy off of it??? I have another friend who wants to order something for the couple for the wedding and I wanted to give her the website and I can't get it to come up.

That does seem weird. Have you cleared out your cache and cookies lately? Many of our problems seeing things on our PWS have to do with the info the PWS left behind on our system so sometimes clearing them out works. When I've had problems sometimes I ask a close freind to test stuff on their computer and most of the time it looks fine to them/works properly and as soon as I clear the cache and cookies off my system everything works for me also.

Last edited:
nicki25 said:
Ok how long does it take for the registry to show up on our websites?? I still cannot get it to come up when I look it up like I am going to buy off of it??? I have another friend who wants to order something for the couple for the wedding and I wanted to give her the website and I can't get it to come up.

Just give her www.pamperedchef.com. Click on wedding registry and search for the couple.

Because they registered with you, you will still get the credit for the sale!

I just went to www.pamperedchef.com and clicked on wedding registry to see if it is there and it said no registries found for that name. Should I call PC??

Log on to CC, then go to Business Tools> Your Shows> Wedding Registry and make sure it is there.

1. How do I create a wedding registry through Pampered Chef?

To create a wedding registry through Pampered Chef, you can either create a personal cooking show with a consultant or set up a registry online through your consultant's Personal Website (PWS). Simply click on the "Create Registry" button on the PWS and follow the prompts to set up your registry.

2. Can I add items to my wedding registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add items to your wedding registry at any time. You can either do this by contacting your consultant and having them add the items for you, or you can log into your PWS and add items yourself.

3. How do I share my wedding registry with my guests?

Once your wedding registry is created, you will receive a unique URL for your registry. You can share this link with your guests through your wedding website, social media, or through word of mouth. Your guests can then access your registry and make purchases directly from your PWS.

4. Can I customize my wedding registry with specific items or themes?

Yes, you can customize your wedding registry by choosing specific items or themes. You can work with your consultant to create a personalized registry that reflects your style and needs. Your consultant can also provide suggestions and recommendations for items that may be a good fit for your registry.

5. What happens to the items on my wedding registry that are not purchased?

If there are items on your wedding registry that are not purchased, you can either choose to keep them on your registry for a later date or have them removed. If you decide to have them removed, your consultant can help you exchange them for other items or provide a refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • CMHC