• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Show Files: Tips and Best Practices

In summary, to file a return for a Pampered Chef product, you can contact customer service or email them for further instructions. The return policy allows for returns within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, with some exclusions. Exchanges are also possible within 30 days. If the product is damaged or defective, contact customer service for a replacement or refund. Processing a return typically takes 2-3 business days, with additional time for the refund to appear on your statement.
Tara1021
I currently file each show in a folder with the original order forms etc.

A. Do you keep those forms?
B. If so, how long? Just till the show is delivered? a couple of months? a year? Forever?

Just checking!:confused:

tara

I do keep these forms & still have all of them. I've only been doing this a year & a half, so I don't have too many yet. I store them in a plastic container.

Same here.

I am going to start pitching mine. All the info I need is in my computer, which I back up regularly.

I dont keep anything... everything is on my PC and that is backed up to the C drive, a networked PC, and a little USB zip drive. Ain't no way I'm going to keep every piece of paper. ;)

See, everything is in my confuser too...that's why i'm wondering how long i need to keep this stuff. I'm thinking long enough to be sure everyone has gotten their orders and that they're right. I"m gonna go shredder happy in the next week....VACATION started yesterday, so after christmas i'll have a couple of days to get organized for the new year.

You guys are so cool. I love this place! :D

Pampered Laura said:
I dont keep anything... everything is on my PC and that is backed up to the C drive, a networked PC, and a little USB zip drive. Ain't no way I'm going to keep every piece of paper. ;)

I'm right there with ya sister!!!:D I hate paperwork...

1. How do I file a return for a Pampered Chef product?

To file a return for a Pampered Chef product, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 or email us at [email protected]. Our team will provide you with further instructions on how to proceed with the return process.

2. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Our return policy for Pampered Chef products allows for returns within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. However, some exclusions may apply, so it's best to check with our customer service team for specific product return policies.

3. Can I exchange a Pampered Chef product for a different item?

Yes, we offer exchanges for Pampered Chef products within 30 days of purchase. Please contact our customer service team for further instructions on how to exchange your product.

4. What do I do if my Pampered Chef product is damaged or defective?

If your Pampered Chef product arrives damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will work with you to provide a replacement or refund for the product.

5. How long does it take to process a return for a Pampered Chef product?

Once we receive your returned product, it typically takes 2-3 business days for us to process the return and issue a refund. However, please allow for additional time for the refund to appear on your bank or credit card statement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mrshamel3808
  • pcsharon1