• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Your Home Office Show with the Peanut Butter Trifle Recipe and Fun Humor!

In summary, Nicole wanted to do a show at Home Office that was just like the one I did there. She wanted the same recipe, or the same "type" of show. She received a sweet compliment from Debbie in response.
mrssyvo
Remember last week, I told you all about doing a show at Home Office, and getting a booking? Well, today we finally set the date for her show, and on her door rpize slip, she mentioned that she wanted her show to be just like the one I did at home office. In my E-mail to her today, I asked her, did she mean she wanted the same recipe, or the same "type" of show (recipe demo) here was her response- I thought it was very sweet-

...Yes, I want the peanut butter trifle and your wonderful sense of humor! You did an awesome job when you were here....

How sweet!That is very sweet. It is very encouraging to have someone compliment our demo! It makes the job all the more sweeter for us!!

Debbie :D

that is very sweet and encourgaing !!

I can't find the thread that talks about the show and I'm curious - can you link it here?

I do not know how to link a thread, but it was last week

What's the title?

Kate...click on mrssyvo on one of her threads then go to where it says "find more post by mrssyvo" then click on that go down to "guess what just happened" and that will bring you to it. I don't know how to link or I would have

Heidi,
Thank you for the information- I did not know that was an option- I have always searched through ALL of the threads. Life is so much easier when you know how to do something!!!

LOL...I agree. I get so sick of looking I start looking for other options and that was just one that I figured out.

If you want to post a link to another thread, go to that thread and click in the address box (so it's highlighted).

Then, click CTRL+C (for "copy)...then, go to where you want to post it, and click CTRL+V (why "v", I don't know...lol). Link posted...

I'm sure there's an easier way to do it, but that's how I complete this particular task.

HTH...SIID!

BTW...congratulations on such a fun opportunity and great result. Have a blast at your "booking"!

Thank you Nicole. I was hoping that someone would post and tell us how to do it.

Cool - thanks! Sorry to be a pain, but I remembered the thread from a while back and couldn't find it!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! That is a very sweet compliment she paid you!

1. How do I book a home office party?

To book a home office party, simply reach out to your consultant and let them know you're interested in hosting. They will work with you to choose a date and time that works for both of you.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a home office party?

Hosting a home office party allows you to earn free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to try out new products and recipes. It also gives you a chance to connect with your friends and family in a fun and relaxed setting.

3. How many people do I need to invite to my home office party?

There is no minimum number of guests required for a home office party. You can invite as many or as few people as you'd like. Just keep in mind that the more people you invite, the more potential for free products and rewards!

4. Can I host a home office party if I don't have a lot of cooking experience?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to make the party fun and engaging for all skill levels. They will provide all the necessary instruction and support to ensure you have a great time and learn something new.

5. Is there a cost to host a home office party?

No, there is no cost to host a home office party. Your consultant will bring all the necessary products and materials, and there is no obligation to make a purchase. You simply provide the space and the guests, and enjoy the party!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • marystell1
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • melissa3026