• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Persistence Pays Off: My June Journey

In summary, "Persistence Pays Off: My June Journey" is a personal story about a Pampered Chef consultant's journey to success in the direct sales industry. It includes tips, strategies, and lessons learned on how to stay persistent and achieve goals. While the story is based on the author's experience with Pampered Chef, the advice can be applied to any direct sales business. The book provides specific steps and tactics for achieving success, is approximately 100 pages long, and can be purchased in bulk for teams or as a gift for downline members.
pkd09
Silver Member
Going into June my month was strong (5 shows + 1 catalog) ... then 1 host cancelled and 1 went MIA. But I persisted ... I kept calling the one that cancelled since I knew she really wanted those Forged Steak Knives and tried pushing a catalog show. She called me tonight and REBOOKED a show for the end of the month. YIPPEE!! The one that went MIA has called and she also rebooked for the end of the month (miscommunication). Just when I was feeling a little sorry for myself the persistence started to pay off. I pulled out my past NO booking (those who said they would but didn't have a show) cards on Sunday night. Thought I would give another try. I made 15 calls ... three have sparked another interest in a show (keeping my fingers double crossed this time). GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great job!!

Yeah! I hope it just gets better from here!

Awesome job! I have been slacking off in the calling department but I've managed to get a couple of catalogue shows from my e-newsletter. Again, great job.

Hi there! Congratulations on your persistence paying off! It's always tough when a host cancels or goes MIA, but it sounds like you handled it with grace and determination. Rebooking for the end of the month is a great accomplishment! And pulling out those past NO booking cards is a smart move - you never know when someone might change their mind. Keep up the great work and I'm sure your June will continue to be a strong month. Best of luck with those potential bookings - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too! Happy cooking!

1. What is "Persistence Pays Off: My June Journey" about?

"Persistence Pays Off: My June Journey" is a personal story written by a Pampered Chef consultant about her journey to success in the month of June. It includes tips, strategies, and lessons learned on how to stay persistent and achieve your goals in the direct sales industry.

2. Is this book only relevant to Pampered Chef consultants?

While the story is based on the author's experience as a Pampered Chef consultant, the lessons and advice shared can be applied to any direct sales business. The book is beneficial for anyone looking to improve their persistence and achieve success in the industry.

3. Will this book provide specific steps or tactics for achieving success?

Yes, "Persistence Pays Off: My June Journey" includes specific steps and tactics that the author used to achieve success in her business. These strategies can be easily implemented by readers in their own direct sales journey.

4. How long is the book and how long will it take to read?

The book is approximately 100 pages long, with short and easy-to-read chapters. The exact time it takes to read will vary depending on the individual's reading speed, but most readers should be able to finish it in a few hours.

5. Can I purchase this book in bulk for my team or as a gift for my downline?

Yes, "Persistence Pays Off: My June Journey" is available for bulk purchase. You can contact Pampered Chef's customer service or your consultant for more information on purchasing multiple copies. This book also makes a great gift for team members or downline who could benefit from learning about persistence and success in direct sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • kayleigh
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • ChefBeckyD