• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Freaking Out!! Did I Miss my June Orders?!!

In summary, the person placed two shows and did not realize that they had to submit them by midnight CT. If they did not submit by midnight, they would have lost their commissions, bonuses, and incentives. The person called the solution center and was told that they should be fine. However, their computer system is down and they do not know when it will be back up.
jcwarr
i am freaking out!!!!!! i placed two shows tonight - had to wait for some last minute orders!! and i posted the shows before midnight here in socal - did i totally mess up???? if i didn't place an order for $200 or more in june i will go inactive!!!!! when i placed the order it said for month of june and even had the date of june 30 just before i hit send - but when i look on my page of shows it is listed as submitted on july 1st!!! :yuck::cry: i don't know what to think or do!!!!!!

I had to look it up to make sure but this is what the policies state: "orders must be submitted by midnight, CT on the last calendar day of the month to count for that month's commissions, bonuses or incentives."

Call H.O. FIRST thing in the morning and just SEE if they can do anything for you. Tell them you submitted by midnight but didn't realize it had to be CT. If nothing can be done and it's that important to you apply for a "retroactive personal sales requirement waiver" This costs $25 and must be sumitted in writing to Field Services no later than the 20th.

Thanks for posting this answer Sharon. I learned something new and good to know.

I would do the waiver. A gf of mine did it and it worked for her. I believe if you're in So Cal, then you have a deadline of 10 pm.

i just called the solution center - she said i should be fine. i would have lost my recruits and wedding registries - which i don't have - but as soon as the shows process through i will be up and running. we'll see...i hope she was right!!!

by the way - she said their computer system is down at pc!!

ps...thanks for the responses. i was truly freaking out!!!!!

1. How can I check if I missed my June orders?

To check if you missed your June orders, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Orders" tab. Here, you will see a list of all your orders, including those from June. If you do not see any orders from June, it is possible that you missed them.

2. What should I do if I missed my June orders?

If you missed your June orders, the first step is to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative. They will be able to assist you in placing a late order or finding a solution for your missed orders.

3. Will I still receive my consultant discount on late June orders?

If you are a consultant and missed your June orders, you may still receive your consultant discount on late orders. However, this may vary depending on your specific consultant agreement and policies. Please check with your consultant or customer service representative for more information.

4. Can I still earn host rewards on late June orders?

If you are a host and missed your June orders, you may still be able to earn host rewards on late orders. However, this may depend on the specific host rewards program and policies. Please check with your consultant or customer service representative for more information.

5. What happens if I miss my June orders multiple times?

If you miss your June orders multiple times, it may affect your consultant or host status with Pampered Chef. It is important to communicate with your consultant or customer service representative to find a solution and avoid missing orders in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• husbandwifepcteam
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • Takaramei
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Takaramei
  • ChefNic