• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Want to Book up June and July... Please Help Me With Ideas

In summary, the author recommends offering host specials to hosts to encourage them to book parties in that month. The author also recommends thinking of party themes.
jesusluvsu2005
Hi everyone! I'd love to get these two months booked up. Especially early June because it's part of my 90 days. Anyone have any pointers that really helped them book a certain month? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

Work the Monthly Host Specials, June especially has AMAZING ones! (Ultimate Mandoline $23.80, Food Chopper $11.80, and Salad Chopper $10, go to CC to download the flyer)I'm in my second month right now, so I don't know from experience, but it seems from what I have read on here that the summer months are sometimes harder to get shows (vacations, camping, etc, etc) so I would also recommend offering catalog shows if people decline cooking shows. Good Luck!

Booking benefitStress the great host specials to your hosts now and get them to talk their friends and family into booking parties for that month. Explain to them that there is no limit to how many of those great 60% off host specials they can get! So if they get their sister to book a show, a really good friend and maybe a co-worker they could get 3 of those items for 60% off!! That would be an amazing savings!
Try to get them to not purchase those items they are really interested in earning at 60% off, so they end up pressuring whoever booked to actually keep their date and have their show! It has worked for me many times!

"Sarah remember your show is in three weeks, I really want my XXXXX for 60% off, so get busy gathering orders so you can have a successful show!" That was a postcard I sent to my hosts about their booking benefit and they did get on the phone and remind their buddies and family about their shows. Of course as the consultant I would remind them as well and send them the host packet but something about having your good friend or family member call you really encourages women to do it!!

Oh and I forgot, when you really want to book a show only show customers that month in your planner and talk about how Summer shows are fun for moms when their schedules lighten up!

Debbie :chef:

I have been doing an Interactive Show with the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad as the recipe. This recipe uses the UM, the Food Chopper, and I also incorporate the Salad Chopper into it too by chopping the lettuce with it. I let people try out the tools, fall in love with them, decide they just have to have them, and then, I let them know that if they host a show in June, they can get it for 60% off, and so can the host of the show!

It's worked well for me - I have 10 shows booked for June - and only one open date left. We are gone the 20th-30th, so all 10 shows are between the 1st & 18th!:thumbup: :eek:

I only have 3 for June so far, but last year I did well by doing the Tropical theme show. I suggest they can do it outside in the warm sun, have their friends come in a crazy tropical shirt to win a prize, have some tropical ****tails. I really try to paint them a picture of having fun.

Start thinking of party theme ideas, deck party, pool party, kids are out of school mom's need a break at night, the summer months might be good for mommy & kids cooking shows

Last night at our cluster meeting they talked about "Party in a bag". Our director found cheap beach bags at Marc's, put the hostess pack in the bag with some themed stuff. Plates, napkins, a cake mix for the mini glazed lemon cakes with recipe card. That is what they make at the show and the theme of the party. She's not out much but it gets them excited about the party. I say make up a theme binder and really push them. Think fun summer parties with a PC demo! Not a PC demo with coloerd napkins!

buckeyefan08 said:
Last night at our cluster meeting they talked about "Party in a bag". Our director found cheap beach bags at Marc's, put the hostess pack in the bag with some themed stuff. Plates, napkins, a cake mix for the mini glazed lemon cakes with recipe card. That is what they make at the show and the theme of the party. She's not out much but it gets them excited about the party. I say make up a theme binder and really push them. Think fun summer parties with a PC demo! Not a PC demo with coloerd napkins!

I like that idea.. thanks for sharing!

I'm in your boat, too! I've been working with my director on some ideas to help boost June and July bookings. I'm sending out this flyer on Dollar Days. Feel free to change it up and good luck!

Attachments

• DollarDays.pub
    157.5 KB · Views: 317
buckeyefan08 said:

I have done this and find it works well. Just remember, each bag costs $5 or so and if you do seasonal stuff, you might have to replace it. (I did it at christmas time with gift bags)

ChefBeckyD said:
I have been doing an Interactive Show with the Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad as the recipe. This recipe uses the UM, the Food Chopper, and I also incorporate the Salad Chopper into it too by chopping the lettuce with it. I let people try out the tools, fall in love with them, decide they just have to have them, and then, I let them know that if they host a show in June, they can get it for 60% off, and so can the host of the show!

It's worked well for me - I have 10 shows booked for June - and only one open date left. We are gone the 20th-30th, so all 10 shows are between the 1st & 18th!:thumbup: :eek:
Wow! That's really good Becky! So, you definetly are one to advise on bookings! Keep that up and you'll be a director in no time!:thumbup: :D ;) :balloon:

Related to I Want to Book up June and July... Please Help Me With Ideas

What are some ways to book up my schedule for June and July?

1. Host a virtual party: With the current situation, many people are open to hosting virtual parties, which can help you reach a larger audience and book multiple parties in a short period of time.

2. Offer incentives: Consider offering special incentives or discounts for customers who book parties in June or July. This can entice them to book with you instead of waiting for a later date.

3. Reach out to past hosts: Contact previous hosts and offer them the opportunity to book another party with you. They may have had a great experience and be willing to host again, especially if they have friends or family who are interested in Pampered Chef products.

4. Utilize social media: Use social media platforms to promote your business and reach potential hosts. You can create posts showcasing your products and offering incentives for booking a party with you.

5. Collaborate with other consultants: Consider collaborating with other Pampered Chef consultants in your area to co-host parties or offer joint incentives. This can help you reach a larger audience and book more parties within a shorter time frame.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethby
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • junkfortara
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
junkfortara
  • sklay723