• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Turning June's Slow Start Around: Need Ideas & Inspiration!

In summary, In Sue's June, she has done three shows but two of them were only $300. She has a show tomorrow night with 12 confirmed guests. She really wants three bookings from this and is SO READY to have her first recruit. However, she just feels like she is in a mini-slump. She asks for ideas on how to get out of this slump. Determination is 90% of what she needs. Someone suggested conference and it definitely energized her. Another person shared that they are doing an actual show or an Open House. LisaLisa shared that she does not like Open Houses because she likes to know who is coming and when. She thinks an Anniversary Party would be a GREAT idea. Thanks
SusanBP0129
:(
I have had a slow June. I've done 3 shows, but 2 of them were only $300 and I have NOTHING on the calender for August (& only 2 for July).
I have a show tomorrow night with 12 confirmed guests. Yippee!!!
I really want 3 bookings from this and am SO READY to have my first recruit!!!
I just feel like I'm in a mini-slump.
Help please!! You guys are so inspirational & I need a good kick in the butt!!
Ideas? ANyone??

don't beat yourself up - many of us are having a rough time this summer. I know that doesn't help your situation, but know that you are not alone. Try offering a booking incentive at your show tomorrow and of course, the dreaded phone!

Its not much help but keep working your business. I don't think 3 shows is that bad for June, but the most important thing to do is get on the phone, talk to people about PC when you are out and about, don't give up...share your business with everyone, offer everyone a show and the opportunity, eventually the slump end, stay positive!!

Are you going to conference? That will certainly energize you out of a slump!!
Good luck! :)

Here you go Sue:

Kickbutt.jpg

P.S. You WANT it - go get it! Determination is 90% of what you need! :)

Lol!!
janetupnorth said:
Here you go Sue:

Kickbutt.jpg

LOL!!
That's awesome Janet!!!
Thanks!! :D

Yes!
pckrissy said:
Its not much help but keep working your business. I don't think 3 shows is that bad for June, but the most important thing to do is get on the phone, talk to people about PC when you are out and about, don't give up...share your business with everyone, offer everyone a show and the opportunity, eventually the slump end, stay positive!!

Are you going to conference? That will certainly energize you out of a slump!!
Good luck! :)

Yes! I am going to conference & I can't wait!!

Thank you everyone! I already feel the "push" that I needed!
For tonight's show I think I will offer the Salad Choppers FREE to anyone who books in July....

Now what should I offer for August.....Hmmm......

SusanBP0129 said:
Yes! I am going to conference & I can't wait!!

Thank you everyone! I already feel the "push" that I needed!
For tonight's show I think I will offer the Salad Choppers FREE to anyone who books in July....

Now that is a great incentive - I may offer that as well!!

Here comes my kick Sue,

What day or days in July are you doing your own show? My June had cancellations so I am hosting two shows. One tonight and one Saturday morning. I do that so when I call to invite people they have a choice of which day they can come. This way I have double the attendance.

Something great has already happened because of these shows. I invited one of my past host. She called me today to confirm she is coming, but is not going to be buying. Instead she booked a July show!

I did this same thing in August last year and it kicked my business into gear for the rest of 2006. I highly suggest it.

Lisa

Lisa -
Are you doing an actual show or an Open House?
July is my 1 year anniversary so maybe I should have an "anniverary party"??

I am doing actual shows. I do not like Open Houses. I like to know who is coming and when. I think when people hear or read 'Open House' they think they do not have to come even if they said they would.

I think an Anniversary Party would be a GREAT idea!

You might want to make it a Mystery Host party. There are plenty of threads on this board to explain how one works and customers love them.

UPDATE:

Last night's show was GREAT! $800 + 1 booking for July, a catalog show and a possible Fundraiser for September!
:D

I am also planning an "Anniversary Show" for August and a "Mystery Catalog Host" for July!

THANKS EVERYONE!! :D

CONGRATULATIONS!

A great show really lifts your spirits!

Lisa

Just remember that there are ups and downs with direct sales. A mini-slump isn't the end of the world. Just keep making those calls and talking up your business. Things will hit an upswing soon.

Thanks Rae! I already feel better. I was just in a "funk"...know what I mean?
But I had a great show last night! Yippeeeeeeeee! :D

SusanBP0129 said:
Thanks Rae! I already feel better. I was just in a "funk"...know what I mean?
But I had a great show last night! Yippeeeeeeeee! :D

Congrats in your great show!

Glad to hear it, Sue. Congratulations.

1. How can I increase sales in the slow month of June?

To turn June's slow start around, it's important to focus on promoting seasonal products and hosting themed parties. You can also offer exclusive deals for the month of June to incentivize customers to make purchases.

2. What are some creative ideas for June-themed parties?

June is the perfect time to host outdoor cooking parties, such as a BBQ or picnic themed event. You can also plan a summer drinks party or a summer fruits and desserts party. Get creative and offer special themed recipes for guests to try!

3. How can I utilize social media to increase sales in June?

Social media is a powerful tool for promoting your products and events. Utilize platforms like Facebook and Instagram to showcase your seasonal products and share information about your June-themed parties. You can also offer exclusive deals and discounts to your followers to drive sales.

4. What are some popular seasonal products to promote in June?

Some popular seasonal products to promote in June include BBQ tools and accessories, summer fruits and vegetables, outdoor dining and serving sets, and kitchen gadgets perfect for summer entertaining. Make sure to highlight these products in your marketing efforts.

5. How can I motivate my team to increase sales in June?

To motivate your team, consider setting sales goals and offering incentives for reaching them. You can also host a team competition or challenge focused on increasing sales in June. Additionally, offer support and training on how to effectively promote seasonal products and events to your team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momofmany
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ahammons
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • StephsKitchen