• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stephanie's Inspiring Results: Re-Inspired & Refocused on Business Success!

anything! :)Stephanie wants to give her customers and hosts a chance. She is persistent and positive, and her results reflect that.
StephsKitchen
I wanted to give everyone the results of what has been going on for me this week. As you know I was feeling very discouraged about my business, and had lost some passion & enthusiasm. Since I am a Director, I don't often go to other meetings, because I do my own. But before I was a Director I NEVER missed a meeting. So, you guys out there... I strongly encourage you to always go to your meetings! So anyhow, I went to a friends meeting, got re-inspired!! Decided not to allow the negativity that I was feeling to take me out of business. I have been a Consultant for 6 years this month!

So, I got back into it. Got on the phone, and the more you do it.. the easier it gets. I have found that people are generally exicted to hear from you! Sometimes it's not the best time when you call.... and you can always call back again later. Also, I reccomend keeping track of who you call, if you don't get an answer, left a message, or what the outcome of the phone call was. Or when you should call back, or what month they might want to host.

So, the results, I have 5 shows now for this month left, 4 all in a row the last week of the month. 2 of the hosts from the shows want to sign, 3 shows for June, and 1 for July I need to schedule. I have a couple to call back next week for June. Still trying to get a hold of one that wants a show in June and to sign. So... I am not at all bragging!! I just want for you guys out there to know... there is hope!! Get on the phone, when you are out - meet new people, and get their information of course! Trying to get a hold of my mother because she wants the party sticks... and that is the July special.

Good luck to all!!!! I can't wait to hear about your results!

Stephanie:chef:

Stephanie - good job working through all that!!!! Glad you did it! Congratulations!

Great job Stephanie!!

Wow. That's a great anniversary present to yourself!!!

Fantastic! Thanks for sharing your results. It just illustrates that we don't need to offer anything special, we just need to be persistant in our contacts, keep a positive attitude (or at least fake one), and the results will follow. :)

That is great!

Please tell me ... what time of day did you call? How many people did you call to get those results? Who did you call ... past customers and hosts, general contacts, etc.?

I have called a lot of people. Mainly left messages. I called these people starting at around 5pm til about 8:30. I don't have much going on this weekend, so I plan to make some calls... ok, a lot of calls. I called people from my drawing slips that I have collected over the years. I figured I had 100's if not thousands of names of people to call. I told them I was making my customer care out of the blue calls. I also have followed up with people that have booked and not set a date. Really just an assortment of people. I sounded super excited!!! Asked about getting the girls together, etc. Made it all about them! THEM!!!! THEM!!! I try not to prejudge too much. But I have only called the people that I would want to work with. Some.... you just don't want to, know what I mean??

Really, just being on the phone, being consistent, and sounding like they just won a million bucks! If they are going through a hard time, like one I called, and she is getting a divorce, and her b-day was coming up next week... when I got off the phone with her I immediately made a card out to her. When people also order from my website I send them a thank you card. I try to keep cards on hand, I buy the cards in the box that are assorted. So, I always have those on hand. And I always include my business card as well.

I guess the trick is, when you feel positive, and good... then no matter the answer or result that you get, you did your job. And I love the saying I heard on here this week... it's not their job to call you, it's your job to call them! Either way, they will appreciate the call. And you can always ask for referrals as well.

Stephanie

Di, it doesn't matter when you call. Make calls when YOU have the time. Call anyone and everyone--past customers, past hosts, people you've been thinking of. Wouldn't you like to get a call from someone telling you that they've been thinking of you? Wow!!! Like Steph said, make it about them and what you can offer them. Once you get started, it gets easier.

That's awesome, Stephanie!! It's great that you posted your success story because I'm sure it'll motivate more people to get on the phone. I love the idea about going through old drawing slips and contacts from other the years. Out of the blue calls are perfect and you can get lots out of them, even if it's just someone saying they were glad to hear from you and that made YOU feel good. Awesome! Keep up the great work!:thumbup:

Wahoo for you Stephanie! That is awesome.

Great job!! We are go through discouraging moments but just need a pick me up!

Thank you everyone! That is one thing I love about Chef Success... we support each other, we can vent, give each other ideas, etc. With phone calls you can turn things around. I feel like I am running a business again.

Phone calls-do them when you have time, or if you don't have time... remember to make the time.

It does get easier the more you get on the phone... I promise.

Stephanie

Way to go! :chef:

What is "Stephanie's Inspiring Results" all about?

"Stephanie's Inspiring Results" is a program designed to help business owners and entrepreneurs re-inspire and refocus on their goals and success. It provides practical strategies and techniques to overcome challenges and achieve growth in their businesses.

Who is Stephanie and what qualifications does she have?

Stephanie is a highly experienced business coach and consultant with over 10 years of experience working with small and medium-sized businesses. She has a proven track record of helping businesses achieve their goals and has received numerous accolades for her work in the industry.

What specific results can I expect from this program?

Participants of "Stephanie's Inspiring Results" can expect to gain a renewed sense of motivation and focus in their business, as well as practical strategies to overcome challenges and achieve growth. They will also receive personalized support and guidance from Stephanie throughout the program.

Is this program suitable for all types of businesses?

Yes, "Stephanie's Inspiring Results" is designed to benefit all types of businesses, whether you are just starting out or have been in the industry for years. Stephanie's techniques and strategies are applicable to a wide range of industries and business models.

How long does the program last and how much does it cost?

The program lasts for 6 weeks and includes both group and individual coaching sessions. The cost of the program varies depending on the level of support and resources needed, but there are options available for businesses of all sizes and budgets.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• robinhild
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • poohritz
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD