• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Callback Success: Tips from Senior Director Karen Weber

In case you need my number, it is 123-456-7890." Hi, Karen! I've been trying out leaving a voicemail message that says "Hi, this is Karen Weber from The Pampered Chef. Just wanted to give you a call and let you know that we have a special offer for you. If you're interested, I'll leave my number so you can call me back. Hope to hear from you soon!"
Karen Weber
Gold Member
I hear from many of my consultants that when they sit down to make customer care calls or booking calls that they get answering machines instead of "real" people. I know that many people (myself) included screen their phone calls. So my question is, does anyone have a good message that they use that gets call back success.

I would like to do a training on this at my cluster meeting next week. The one that I suggested to my consultant that I coached last night was " Hi, this is ____from Pampered Chef and would appreciate it if you could call me back at ______at your earliest convenience. " I purposely left it vague in hopes that they would be more apt to call back.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Karen Weber
Senior Director for The Pampered Chef

Unless you work at HO, you're misrepresenting yourself if you say you're from PC. I usually say "this is Ann with PC." It's a small difference that most customers won't recognize, but it gets you in the right habit in case someone from HO hears something you say.Page 19 of the policies states:
Your Title/Identification
Always clearly identify yourself as an Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef®, rather than as the company or one of its employees. Use your full name, and Independent Consultant or Independent Sales Director (or appropriate title) for The Pampered Chef ®.
Example:
Mary Smith
Independent Sales Director for The Pampered Chef®
The same policy applies when answering the phone or recording an answering machine or voicemail greeting.

Is saying "with the Pampered Chef" okay?

Hi Karen! Didn't we sit together at our Regional Meeting?

One thing that I have been doing with the calls, especially with the Monthly Host Bonuses...is calling and saying "Hi Mary! This is Becky, your PC Lady! Just wanted to give you a call and let you know that PC has a fabulous special right now, and when I heard of it I immediately thought of you! Give me a call when you get a moment, so I can share more! Hope to hear from you soon!"

I've been targeting people who have purchased cookware, SA, Stoneware....and past hosts and guest who I know have wanted these products at a discount.

If you really want them to call you back, give them a reason. "Hi, Kelly! This is Karen Weber, Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef. I was looking over your drawing slip from Patty's show, and have a question for you (specials, like your cookware? hosting, recruit). If you call me back before I call you, I'll have a little gift for you. (recipe, scraper or twixit) In case you need my number, it's 123-456-7890." Good luck!

great wrods Becky! I'm going to use them too.

ChefBeckyD said:
"Hi Mary! This is Becky, your PC Lady! Just wanted to give you a call and let you know that PC has a fabulous special right now, and when I heard of it I immediately thought of you! Give me a call when you get a moment, so I can share more! Hope to hear from you soon!"

THAT IS PERFECT, imho! You want to leave a message that leaves them WANTING to call you to find out! Also, it isn't their job to call us...I will usually leave an exciting message & then end with saying if I don't hear back, I'll try to call at a different time in the next few days that is hopefully better for them! It's HARD to get a live person anywhere!

Here's my VM message to people:

"Hi, this is Marie-France calling with the Pampered Chef. Sorry I missed you. I have some exciting news about The Pampered Chef that I'd like to share with you. If you need my number, it is xxx-xxxx. I know you're busy, so if I don't hear from you, I'll call you back at a later date. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!"

PChefPEI said:
Here's my VM message to people:

"Hi, this is Marie-France calling with the Pampered Chef. Sorry I missed you. I have some exciting news about The Pampered Chef that I'd like to share with you. If you need my number, it is xxx-xxxx. I know you're busy, so if I don't hear from you, I'll call you back at a later date. Hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day!"

This is just like what I leave on a machine. That way they know I will call them again and hopefully won't feel like I'm stalking them.

scottcooks said:
If you really want them to call you back, give them a reason. "Hi, Kelly! This is Karen Weber, Independent Consultant with The Pampered Chef. I was looking over your drawing slip from Patty's show, and have a question for you (specials, like your cookware? hosting, recruit). If you call me back before I call you, I'll have a little gift for you. (recipe, scraper or twixit) In case you need my number, it's 123-456-7890." Good luck!

I like this one!! I love the little gift idea! You could mail them a recipe card and it wouldn't cost much.

Hi Becky,

Yes, we did sit together at regional! Hope all is going well with you.

Thanks to all that replied. If we come up with something different at my meeting, I'll post it.

Karen

1. What is the main tip for successful callbacks according to Senior Director Karen Weber?

The main tip for successful callbacks, according to Senior Director Karen Weber, is to always be prepared and do your research before making the call. This includes understanding the customer's needs and being knowledgeable about the product or service you are offering.

2. How important is timing when it comes to callbacks?

Timing is crucial when it comes to callbacks. According to Karen Weber, it's important to follow up with customers in a timely manner while the conversation is still fresh in their minds. This shows that you value their time and their business.

3. What is the best way to build rapport with customers during a callback?

The best way to build rapport with customers during a callback is to actively listen and show genuine interest in their needs and concerns. Karen Weber suggests asking open-ended questions and using the customer's name to make the conversation more personal.

4. How can I handle objections during a callback?

Karen Weber advises to always acknowledge and validate the customer's objections before addressing them. This shows that you understand their concerns and are willing to find a solution that works for them. It's also important to stay positive and confident in your response.

5. How can I make my callbacks more effective overall?

To make your callbacks more effective, Karen Weber recommends setting clear goals and objectives for each call, staying organized and taking detailed notes, and consistently following up with customers. It's also important to continuously improve and adapt your approach based on feedback and results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KJP
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KarenH
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • poohritz