• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting No Response from the Host? Here's What to Do!

In summary, if the host is not responding to your messages or calls, try reaching out through a different method, such as email or social media. Wait at least 24-48 hours before taking further action. If the host cancels the party or event without notifying you, reach out to them for an explanation and try to reschedule if possible. Do not reach out to the host's guests without their permission. If the host is uninterested in hosting, politely ask for referrals or move on to other potential hosts.
NinaPChef
I got a party passed to me from my director..

And I've called the host but she never answers her phone, I leave messages but she wont call back..

in my messages i leave my # and e-mail...

Any suggestions?

I would consult with your director. Why did she pass it to you? Does the host know your director isn't doing? Your director should call the hostess and say "I am sorry I am unavailable that day but I am sending one of my girls to do the show, she will contact you, her name is Nina." or something like that.

The lady may not be calling you back because maybe she feels slighted by your director. (if that is the case,w hich it might or might not be).

Be persistant with the host and I also say "please let me know when a good time to reach you would be." I would also leave your email address on the voicemail too---sometimes people want an "out" but doing it on the phone isn't their preferred way, KWIM?

GOOD LUCK

Thanks for the advice. I'll try that tonight.

sounds like she passed on a Home Office lead to you. Those are notoriously difficult to contact.

I dont know if it was a HO lead, but they already had a date and time set, so she must have been in contact.

1. What can I do if the host is not responding to my messages or calls?

If the host is not responding to your messages or calls, try reaching out through a different method, such as email or social media. If that doesn't work, try contacting their assigned consultant or reaching out to your team leader for assistance.

2. How long should I wait before taking action if I don't hear back from the host?

It's best to wait at least 24-48 hours before taking any action. Sometimes hosts can be busy or have other commitments, so give them some time to respond before taking further steps.

3. What should I do if the host cancels the party or event without letting me know?

If the host cancels the party or event without notifying you, reach out to them and ask for an explanation. If they have a valid reason for canceling, try to reschedule for a different date. If they do not respond or refuse to reschedule, reach out to your team leader for further guidance.

4. Is it appropriate to reach out to the host's guests if the host is not responding?

No, it is not appropriate to reach out to the host's guests without their permission. Respect the host's privacy and wait for them to respond before taking any further action.

5. What should I do if the host is uninterested in hosting a party or event?

If the host is uninterested in hosting a party or event, thank them for considering and politely ask if they know anyone else who may be interested. If they do not provide any referrals, move on and focus on reaching out to other potential hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Katiek77