• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting: No Response for PC Party Booking | Tips & Advice

In summary, it's important to communicate clearly and set expectations with potential hosts. If you have someone interested in a date, give them a deadline to confirm if they still want to host the party on that date. If they don't respond by the deadline, then you can offer the date to someone else. It's important to value your time and not waste it on someone who may not follow through.
chefannie
At one of the fairs that I did in December I had someone stop by my booth so excited that she had found a PC consultant. She had moved from another state and didn't know of anyone in new area that sold PC. So she saw my booking tree and chose March 2nd as the date of her PC party. I thanked her and gave her a host packet. I added her to my mailing list and have tried to connect with her at least 5 or six times since the beginning of January. I called tonight and left her a message that I need to get confirmation from her if her party is to still go on on March 2nd. I think I may have someone else who wants that date. As long as no one wants that date I can keep trying to touch base with her. But what do I do if someone wants that date. Any suggestions would be appreciated!:love:

If someone else wants the date then give it to her. It's my experience that I don't want to waste time on someone who doesn't value my time, too. She may want to have a show, but she is obviously too busy right now. You can leave a very nice message and tell her you will try to hold the date for her, but you will have to give it away if someone else wants it if you don't hear from her. Better yet, tell her you need her guest list and the date is open until you get it. (Say this all with a smile.)

Hi there! It sounds like you have been doing a great job trying to connect with this potential host for her party on March 2nd. It can be frustrating when you don't hear back from someone, especially when you have other interested parties for that date. My suggestion would be to give her a deadline to confirm whether or not she still wants to host the party on March 2nd. Let her know that you have other people interested in that date and you need to know by a certain date if she still wants to move forward with the party. If you don't hear back from her by the deadline, then you can open up the date to the other interested parties. It's important to communicate clearly and set expectations with potential hosts, and sometimes a deadline can help with that. Good luck!

What should I do if I haven't received a response from customer service?

If you have not received a response from customer service, we apologize for the delay. Please reach out to us again with your inquiry and we will do our best to assist you as soon as possible. You can also try reaching out to us through a different contact method such as phone or social media for a quicker response.

How long does it typically take for customer service to respond?

We aim to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours during weekdays. However, response times may vary depending on the volume of inquiries we receive. We appreciate your patience and understanding and will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.

I need help with an urgent issue, what should I do?

If you have an urgent issue, please contact us through our phone line for immediate assistance. Our customer service representatives are available Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm EST. You can find our contact information on our website.

Can I track my inquiry or support ticket?

Yes, you can track your inquiry or support ticket by logging into your account on our website. From there, you can view the status and updates of your inquiry. If you do not have an account, you can also track your inquiry by providing your email address and inquiry number.

What should I do if I am not satisfied with the response from customer service?

If you are not satisfied with the response from customer service, please let us know. We value your feedback and will do our best to address any concerns or issues you may have. You can also reach out to a supervisor or manager for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • MaddyandOwensMom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
MaddyandOwensMom
  • kdangel518