• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Back on Track: Making a List of 100 & Top 10 Reasons to Host a Show

In summary, Deb is trying to get back into the hosting business, but is having trouble because she does not have a lot of phone experience. She has been given a list of 100 ideas by her director, but is having trouble using them all. She has also been asked to make a list of the top 10 reasons people would want to host a show.
DebDoo
Hello! I have been inactive since December. My director is helping me set some goals & get me back in business. She has asked me to do my list of 100 again & I am having trouble with it. Does anyone have any suggestions? Also, she has told me to make a list of the top 10 reasons to host a show from now until Feb. 14th so I can have this list when I start making my phone calls again. Making phone calls is the hardest thing for me! I think that is why I'm inactive now! Thanks! Deb

I never did a list of 100, I just asked everyone to help me get my business started by hosting a show or referring me to their friends.

I made a list of 100 but I never really used it....... But last year about this time my director challege me to use it. However I looked at my list and I had used most of the list. So what I decided to do is make a list of 100 that would work for me. The phone is not my best friend but I am learning that it is !!!

Group people you know by activities:

Neighbors, Bunco, Gym, Kid's Friends, Church, Husband's Co-workers, Your Co-workers, Old Friends, Relatives, Out of Town Friends (tax deduction to visit them and do a show), Older Acquaintances, Younger Acquaintances (College-age, newlyweds), The list goes on.

Just try to think of where you go in a typical month and add names as you go.

Good luck.

Like Bee said, group people by areas in your life. In one of my workshops at Leadership, they helped us remember FRANKS: Friends, Relatives, Activities, Neighbors, Kids, Spouse.

I met with a potential recruit last week to brainstorm potential hosts...we used FRANKS and she walked out with almost 70 names!! She's signing this week!

Good luck...and with regard to the 3000 pound phone, the more you exercise your phone muscles, the stronger they become and the less the phone weighs:)

Thank you all so much for your help! I'm still working on it I will let you know how I do! Deb

OK, I didn't use the list of 100 that PC gave us, but I did just make a list of everyone I could think of. Right now it is at 30. I'm pretty happy with that. I'm going to start making phone calls today! Wish me luck! Thanks

Good luck!
If you need some help coming up with other names, use some of the host tools that people have uploaded here (40 guests in 4 minutes, etc.). They have categories that are easy to overlook but can result in many names.

1. How do I make a list of 100 people to invite to my show?

Start by thinking about your friends, family, and acquaintances. Then, expand your list to include coworkers, neighbors, and people you know from social or community groups. Don't forget to also include people you may have lost touch with but would like to reconnect with.

2. What should I include on my list of 100?

Include anyone who you think would be interested in hosting a show or attending as a guest. This could include people who love to cook, enjoy trying new products, or are looking for a fun and unique way to socialize. Don't forget to also include potential customers who may not be interested in hosting, but would still be interested in purchasing products.

3. How can I make my list of 100 more diverse?

Think about people from different backgrounds, ages, and professions. Consider inviting people who may not typically attend a cooking show, but could benefit from the products or enjoy the experience. Also, reach out to people who may not live in the same area as you, as Pampered Chef offers virtual and catalog shows.

4. What are the top 10 reasons to host a show?

There are many benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef show, but some top reasons include earning free and discounted products, trying out new recipes, learning cooking tips and techniques, and having a fun and unique gathering with friends and family. Other benefits include supporting a friend's business, having a chance to win host-exclusive products, and receiving personalized product recommendations.

5. How do I get back on track with my list of 100 if I feel stuck or overwhelmed?

Take a break and come back to your list later with a fresh perspective. You can also ask for help from your Pampered Chef consultant or fellow hosts. Don't be afraid to reach out to people and explain why you are hosting a show and why you would love for them to attend. Remember, the more people you invite, the more successful your show will be.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
gratergirl
Replies
Views
Katiek77
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies