• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top Reasons to Host a Pampered Chef Show...ideas Wanted

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host offers, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family. To book a show, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant. As a host, you can earn a variety of products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. Your consultant will also work with you to customize the show to your preferences and make it unique and fun by incorporating themes, recipes, and games.
tishamoore
I am looking for some fun ways to list the Top 10 Reasons to host a show that I can send out via email or include in my guest folders at my shows....I was thinking of things like "A perfect way to get your husband out of the house" or "Who needs another reason to shop" ect. I am just having trouble thinking of fun one liners :confused: .....Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Tisha Moore
GJ, CO

Here are suggestionsOk I am up nursing the baby and thought that these sounded good.

10. Let someone else make dinner for a change!

9. Every one needs at least one kid free evening with adult conversation!

8. Checking out new kitchen products that make meal time fun and easy is a good idea!

7. Perfect time to catch up with friends!

6. Great time to meet new neighbors.

5. Let dad help with homework and tucking in the kids for the night.

4. Eating dessert for your appetizer, and dinner!!

3. Learning helpful tips that could save you time and money in the future!

2. Earning a FREE shopping spree for having a party!!

1. Who needs another reason to shop?

And here is a flyer I created a while back for best month to host a show.

Debbie :D

Attachments

• best month for show.doc
    525.5 KB · Views: 403
HA! Love the #1 reason! =) Thanks for posting!

Paulette! Those are so cute!! haha! I love the one about the teflon pepper!! Haha! I might just read that a show for laughs!!

Thank you. I love the responses that I have got so far. =-)

Related to Top Reasons to Host a Pampered Chef Show...ideas Wanted

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show allows you to earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive host offers, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family.

How do I book a Pampered Chef show?

Booking a Pampered Chef show is easy! Simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and they will guide you through the process of choosing a date and inviting guests. You can also host a virtual show if an in-person event is not feasible.

What type of products can I earn as a host?

As a host, you can earn a variety of products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. The specific products available may vary depending on the current host offers.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef show?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to tailor the show to your preferences. You can choose a specific theme, recipes, and even invite guests with dietary restrictions.

What are some ideas for making my Pampered Chef show unique and fun?

Some ideas for making your Pampered Chef show unique and fun include hosting a themed party, having a potluck style event where guests bring their own dish to share, or incorporating games and prizes into the show. You can also get creative with decorations and table settings to add a special touch to the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bbauman07
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KellyTheChef