• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Wanted: Pampered Chef Party with Rewards and Referral Opportunities

In summary, a person designed a wanted poster for when they set out a catalog of Pampered Chef products. The poster contains smaller sizes so that it can be placed on the catalog.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
To explain what I am talking about, let me explain about the $500 party that almost WASN'T.

I walked into a bank, a person I knew saw the tote and said, "You sell Pampered Chef," took a catalog, and put it in the break room.

But she wasn't willing to host the show.

Finally, when I returned a week later, brownies in tow, my contact found someone willing to serve as the host.

When the host told me this story, I thought of how many times I'd blindly set out a catalog, which has probably been picked up by person after person, but nobody knew who might be coordinating a party, and who they should contact if they wanted to place an order ... they'd order if someone was doing a show but can't be bothered with it themselves.

Has anyone designed a "wanted" poster to put out when you set out a catalog, explaining all the great benefits and perhaps a "reward" notice for referrals?

If so, I'd love to see it. It would be useful when "pampering a business."

I don't have one but it is a great idea! I can't wait to see if anyone has anything like it.

That sounds like a really cool idea, I bet you could come up with something...let us know! :)

OK, knew it was around here somewhere ... this is an MIA Host flyer which I have amended .... suggested changes are welcome!

Attachments

• Wanted Poster.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 418
What a cute idea!

I love to play with computer graphics. Give me a couple of days and I'll come up with something using the example that you've provided.

Wanted posterSeeing this and thinking of pampering businesses, I think it would be good to see this formatted as a shipping label size that can be placed on the catalog. A separate sheet could become separated.
Great idea, Di, thanks for sharing.
Lindsay
(my first post, hope I did it right!)

Hey ... Welcome!

Wanted PC Host PosterDoes this one work? Linda

Attachments

• Wanted PC Host.doc
    448 KB · Views: 343
Here it is in smaller sizes. Linda

Attachments

• Wanted PC Host 4 to a page.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 310
  • Wanted PC host label.doc
    785 KB · Views: 412
Okay, it took me more than a couple of days to find some time, but here's what I just made.

Attachments

• Wanted Poster.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 479
I love that Sheila!! Excellent :)

Related to Host Wanted: Pampered Chef Party with Rewards and Referral Opportunities

1. What is a "Wanted Poster for Host"?

A "Wanted Poster for Host" is a promotional tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to advertise and attract potential hosts for cooking shows. It is designed to look like a classic western "wanted" poster, with information about the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party and how to contact the consultant.

2. How can I get a "Wanted Poster for Host"?

You can request a "Wanted Poster for Host" from your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with a physical copy or a digital file that you can print at home. You can also find customizable templates on the Pampered Chef website to create your own poster.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive host specials. You also get the opportunity to try out new products, learn new recipes, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with friends and family. Plus, you'll be supporting a small business and helping your consultant grow their business.

4. Can I personalize the "Wanted Poster for Host"?

Yes, you can personalize the "Wanted Poster for Host" with your name, contact information, and any other details you want to include. This will make it more eye-catching and relevant to your potential guests. Your Pampered Chef consultant can help you with customization options.

5. How can I use the "Wanted Poster for Host" to promote my party?

You can hang the poster in public places like community bulletin boards, local businesses, or your workplace. You can also share it on social media, email it to your friends and family, or hand out physical copies. Be sure to include your contact information and a call-to-action for interested guests to reach out to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies