• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Re-Launching Business in Indiana: A Neighborly Success Story

In summary, "Re-Launching Business in Indiana: A Neighborly Success Story" is a program created by Pampered Chef for consultants in Indiana to revamp their businesses and achieve success. All Pampered Chef consultants in Indiana are eligible to participate and the program includes training, support, and opportunities to connect with other consultants. It lasts for 90 days and consultants will automatically be enrolled with access to resources and incentives.
robinhild
So, I am re-launching my business in June. It's a little tough, because I recently relocated to Indiana, and all of my friends/family live in Wisconsin. So, I have to rely on work ppl and neighbors, most of whom I have not met yet for my bookings. Well, yesterday and today I got outside and started knocking on doors and meeting the neighbors to invite them to my open house. I am SO glad I did. Most of them are super excited for it and I think the chick next door is going to be a good buddy. We are getting together this afternoon for margaritas and to compare stories about psycho ex husbands! I was nervous about getting out and meeting/inviting people, but it really worked out great. Hopefully they all make it and want to book shows!

That is great!!! I need to do that too here. We moved here right before Christmas and I had a baby about 3 months ago so now that summer is finally approaching I need to get out there and knock on my neighbor's doors and have an open house. I'm just nervous to actually do it! LOL

Best wishes on the relaunch!

Great job for stepping out of your comfort zone. It will certainly pay off.

Congratulations!

How cool is that? A new friend, and open house and someone that can make mixed drinks and has a psycho ex! :) Hope your business does really well!

1. What is "Re-Launching Business in Indiana: A Neighborly Success Story"?

"Re-Launching Business in Indiana: A Neighborly Success Story" is a program created by Pampered Chef to support consultants in the state of Indiana. It is designed to help consultants revamp their businesses and achieve success in their local communities.

2. Who is eligible to participate in the "Re-Launching Business in Indiana" program?

All Pampered Chef consultants in the state of Indiana are eligible to participate in this program.

3. What does the program include?

The program includes training and support from our experienced leaders, access to exclusive marketing materials and tools, and opportunities to connect with other consultants in Indiana. It also offers incentives and rewards for achieving certain milestones.

4. How long does the program last?

The program runs for a period of 90 days, during which consultants will receive support and guidance to help them re-launch their businesses.

5. How can I sign up for the "Re-Launching Business in Indiana" program?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant in Indiana, you will automatically be enrolled in the program. You will receive an email with more information on how to get started and take advantage of all the resources available to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Humble Beginnings
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies